BY TRIDENT #21 in Gum

Trident® Bubblegum Sugarfree Gum.
ADA accepted. American Dental Association®.
Long lasting flavor.
Cleans & protects teeth*.
Sugar free gum with Xylitol.
54 pieces! Compare & save.
3 18-stick Pkgs.

Aimee C.
Wilmington, DE
I love this gum! Easier on my teeth and I like the bubblegum flavor. It's a minty, sweet taste that doesn't go away quickly.
April R.
San Angelo , TX
I remember this gum from when I was little. If i got to pick a treat this is always what I would get because it was pink hehe
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
This was my favorite bubble gum when I was a kid! It is really the classic bubble gum flavor! Its good quality gum for sure!
heather g.
Bossier City, LA
Love this product, has a great flavor that lasts a long time and its great for my kids teeth compared to other bubble gum.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A classic. Tastes great but not so good at making bubbles. Small sizes makes it easy to travel with and share with friends
Brianna H.
Charlotte, NC
Trident gum has good flavor at first but in my opinion the flavor always goes away very quickly! Especially in this flavor.
Noelle S.
North Bergen , NJ
My favorite gum of all time! Not only is it sugarless but the flavor is so strong and lasts really long! Best gym ever!!
Keimy S.
San Antonio
I don't like the taste of this flavor although its not so bad i just don't like the taste. Also the taste stay last long
Gabby T.
New york, NY
For a clean feel trident. I am obsessed with the bubble gum flavor. It's classic and I am obsessed. 10-15 of chew bliss
jessica r.
Matthews, NC
I love trident gum. The flavor lasts for a really long time. I don't like the bubblegum flavor but i love the mint one.
celine b.
Beverly Hills, CA
What is your favorite flavor of trident gum?
nici f.
When other's bought it did you focus on the flavor, or did you focus on the ability to make your teeth feel cleaner?
Massiel P.
What others flavors you guys recommend ?
Emma A.
East Amherst, NY
What exactly is xylitol?
ashley f.
Victorville, CA
Did anyone else think it made your teeth feel cleaner than the other flavors?

back