BY TRIDENT

Trident® Bubblegum Sugarfree Gum.
ADA accepted. American Dental Association®.
Long lasting flavor.
Cleans & protects teeth*.
Sugar free gum with Xylitol.
54 pieces! Compare & save.
3 18-stick Pkgs.

Margaret M.
Love this gum, tastes great, long lasting, is not sticky gum that sticks to your teeth, over all a great gum, the only gum I found that I buy the most.
Blair B.
Concord, NC
While bubble gum isn't my favorite trident flavor, it's still very good. I'm a big fan of trident for the long lasting taste and their mint flavors.
Kirsten H.
I love this flavor so much! It has just the right amount of mint that it doesn't overpower the bubblegum flavor but leaves your mouth feeling clean!
lauren f.
Gastonia, NC
I personally am not a fan of bubble gum flavor gum but this one is different. Not only is it good, it lasts. Trident is a really good gum flavor.
Peyton H.
Athens
Trident Bubblegum is my favorite flavor! It makes my teeth feel so clean, and it is cheap. I've been getting my gum at Dollar General for 69 cents.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
The flavor of this gum taste good. I like how it's sugar free but it doesn't compromise the taste. I like how the flavor is also long lasting.
lizette S.
I try this gum flavor today and I ready like the taste of it.. Trident gums are my favorites I'm very surprised with this bubble gum flavor.
Beverly N.
This gum is great when you want to chew flavorful gum without the calories. Trident's flavor lasts a long time, and I love it's a softer gum.
Gabriela V.
Beaufort , Sc
Love this gum. Does not leave a weird after taste like other gums. My daughter loved it as a treat as well. We mostly buy it for road trips.
nici f.
I love this brand. I always try to make sure I have a pack of this in my purse at all times. Bubblegum and mint are my top favorite flavors!
celine b.
Beverly Hills, CA
What is your favorite flavor of trident gum?
nici f.
When other's bought it did you focus on the flavor, or did you focus on the ability to make your teeth feel cleaner?
Massiel P.
What others flavors you guys recommend ?
Emma A.
East Amherst, NY
What exactly is xylitol?
ashley f.
Victorville, CA
Did anyone else think it made your teeth feel cleaner than the other flavors?

Walmart