BY TRIDENT

Trident® Bubblegum Sugarfree Gum.
ADA accepted. American Dental Association®.
Long lasting flavor.
Cleans & protects teeth*.
Sugar free gum with Xylitol.
54 pieces! Compare & save.
3 18-stick Pkgs.

Diana L.
This isn't too bad, and doesn't taste gross after being chewed for a while. The pieces are also small enough that you don't feel like your mouth is full of gum.
Tamika B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one gum that last for a decent amount of time and doesn't make my teeth feel dirty. The price is pretty cheap so it makes it easier to buy lots of it.
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The best gum there is! I love Trident (my gum of choice) and who doesn't like bubble gum? Yum and it's sugar free so you don't have to feel bad about it.
Samantha C.
My sons school allows them to chew gum in the classroom and they can share as long as it is sugar free so I buy this gum every week so he can take it to school
Katelyn L.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Not bad for sugarfree gum! Personally, I like to blow bubbles with my gum, but the consistency of this didn't really allow for that. But definitely recommend!
Keiasiah M.
Missouri
This is by-far my favorite bubblegum version. It is very affordable, it has the taste of the original bubblegum flavor.Not to mention its very long lasting.
Rachel G.
Jefferson
This is my favorite gum. I almost always carry it in my purse. When I'm craving sweets or just to have a clean feeling mouth. Trident Bubblegum Gum
Bailey T.
This is my favorite kind of bubble gum. Others tend to be very sugary and lose flavor. This gum, however, is higher quality with a great bubble gum flavor.
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
I just bought this gum as my hubby recommended it I fell in love with this gum and this brand. It lasts and the flavor is really good. Bought it in bulk :)
Amy Lynn P.
Mitchell, SD
A total classic.....The bubblegum flavor is my favorite......You can find this product pretty much everywhere from grocery stores, to gas stations.....
celine b.
Beverly Hills, CA
What is your favorite flavor of trident gum?
nici f.
When other's bought it did you focus on the flavor, or did you focus on the ability to make your teeth feel cleaner?
Massiel P.
What others flavors you guys recommend ?
Emma A.
East Amherst, NY
What exactly is xylitol?
ashley f.
Victorville, CA
Did anyone else think it made your teeth feel cleaner than the other flavors?