BY TRIDENT #30 in Gum

Trident® Bubblegum Sugarfree Gum.
ADA accepted. American Dental Association®.
Long lasting flavor.
Cleans & protects teeth*.
Sugar free gum with Xylitol.
54 pieces! Compare & save.
3 18-stick Pkgs.

Buy on kmart
Krystle M.
Great gum if you need a some thing sweet but are on a sugar free diet. It loses the flavor after about ten minutes but it does its job. It has two packs in one so it lasts pretty long in my bag and comes in handy after I have eaten something smelly.
Erin B.
greenwood, sc
Personally hate this gum. It tastes exactly like peptobismol. Every time I have had to take peptobismol I was sick and as a personal preference i do not like the taste. I personally wouldn't recommend it
Angela D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite bubble gums! I usually buy the tin as it has more. This has a great flavor and suprisingly lasts especially for bubble gum. Most that I have tried in the past just cant keep the flavor after a few chews. Can be found at most retailers and is inexpensive!!
Matilde H.
Pottstown , PA
Very affordable and great taste. Available at grocery stores, gas stations, targets etc. Great if you don't like mint gum. Very affordable for the amount of gum you get in a pack. Lasts for a good amount of time. Definitely would recommend!!
Amanda B.
This is my favorite brand of gum in the world. Nor is it my favorite flavor. Sometimes it gives me a headache, other times it hits the spot. It's really hit or miss. I usually only buy it when I get a craving for it.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Addicted. I've been chewing a pack a day of this gum because it's so delicious. It is good for your teeth and it was recommended by my dentist! It's very cheap on amazon opposed to cvs. Love love love love
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
This gum tastes really good and has a nice level of elasticity. I usually chew two pieces at a time. It looses its flavor fairly quickly but I usually get tired of chewing by the time that happens anyways
Nicole B.
Leesburg, FL
I love this gum!! I have tried a lot f their flavors and they are so good. They're also healthy for your teeth, which is really nice. I recommend this flavor and the original mint flavor. It is super affordable and now they have good coupons for the three packs at Walmart! Try it!!
Christiana L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I use to chew a pack a week if not more. My headaches turned to regular migraines. I chew gum to relieve stress but I was under more stress with the headaches. My doctor made me stop chewing this because of aspartame and my headaches went down.
LEAR23582  YOLIMAR MEZA L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These gum trident are too rich, you take away the anxiety in those moments where you want to eat the world, here is a pack of 3 with a total of 54 pieces are available in any walmart or supermarket and is affordable for people accessible
celine b.
Beverly Hills, CA
What is your favorite flavor of trident gum?
nici f.
When other's bought it did you focus on the flavor, or did you focus on the ability to make your teeth feel cleaner?
Massiel P.
What others flavors you guys recommend ?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite flavor of Trident gum?
Emma A.