Trident® Blueberry Twist® Gum

by Trident

This Gum Might Make You Taste Buds Tap Dance To A Blueberry-flavored Flamenco. Then Again, It Might Not.

*Cleans and protects teeth.

**Artificially flavored

How well is the flavor lastingness on something like this? I've always been interested, but feel like gum that usually is flavored nicely, doesn't last very long.
What other flavours are there?
MI SABOR FAVORITO ES EL DE FRESA
Start your review of Trident® Blueberry Twist® Gum!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love trident and I chew gum on a daily basis!” in reviews
“I like them because they actually last long & taste really good i don't know there's something about them though” in reviews
Lancaster, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What long lasting flavor it has. now when i buy a pack it last , but most of the time it be gone in a day so now i share my gum with others.
Lakewood, WA
I love this gum. this is my go to gum. i ate this when I'm at work. ^_^ and it last long the flavor in your mouth . thumbs up for this
This gum actually tastes good... I can chew chew and chew and the flavor last long... I recommend this for a 1st kiss type of date ;)
I like Trident because the flavor lasts long time. I'm not a fan of this particular flavor, though. But I truly recommend the brand
Hickory Creek, TX
I am a huge gum chewer. although I prefer minty gum fruity gum tends to leaving my mouth feeling dry once the flavor is all gone
This is one of my favorite fruity flavored gums available! It's just so sweet and the flavor is like an explosion in your mouth!
Woodstock, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mt koddos love this gum. Plus when they chew it they are quiet! The gum lasts a long time and doesn't fall apart in your mouth.
Alcoa , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are pretty good only thing I notice is after awhile of course the flavor gone and they become very rubbery after so long.
Sedalia, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These look good and I would like to try these but WalMart does not sell this kinda Gum so would have to find somewhere else.
This is a great brand of gum, and even better the taste is amazing! Such a fun flavor different from the typical mint flavor.