BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

1254600633, Trident V.Pk Blk Rasb Twist 12/18S, Size 12, 18Pcs, Weight 18, st14650 Get close-up confidence with Trident Sugar Free gum, the easy way to freshen breath and help protect against tooth decay. Four out of five dentists recommend c. see more...

Dianna G.
I chew gum throughout the day, which is mostly mint - this is my go to whenever I need a bit of a change. I just find this at my local grocery store and the flavor is great!  It has a nice berry scent/flavor that lasts fairly long.
Alba Y.
I tried this last week after
Purchasing from the local grocers. I did not expect to have any positive feelings about it. I was wrong. The gum is fruity without giving the bad aftertaste or bad breath afterward. I enjoyed the taste. Though it is sugar free, it's pretty tasty and relatively better for you than other gums.
Dawn H.
Not bad! I'd love to see more berry flavors like this, maybe a black & blueberry one in the future? The flavor doesn't last as long as I'd like but otherwise it's good.
Sarah F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my goodness, this gum tastes so good! Better than mint or cinnamon. I just wish the flavor lasted longer.
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gum is so delicious! The flavor lasts surprisingly long and the taste is addicting!
TLTRAVEL  .
Edmonton, AB
Nope. I chew Trident almost exclusively but this flavor was just not what I wanted it to be. Add that to the sugar free (loses taste quickly) it just wasn't my cup of tea.