2 colors available

BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Artificially flavored.

Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Not bad! I'd love to see more berry flavors like this, maybe a black & blueberry one in the future? The flavor doesn't last as long as I'd like but otherwise it's good.
Laura C.
Laura C.
las vegas
This is my favorite gum. The brand is good and this particular flavor is one that smells great and tastes amazing. It is sugar free so it's not bad for your teeth. The sweetness and flavor satisfies the craving for something sweet and sugary that I am looking for too so it helps me to avoid eating junk. I can't stand the packages though - they fall apart easily and then there's gum all over my purse but other than that, the gum itself is great. It's the only brand. I would recommend it.
Alba Y.
Alba Y.
I tried this last week after
Purchasing from the local grocers. I did not expect to have any positive feelings about it. I was wrong. The gum is fruity without giving the bad aftertaste or bad breath afterward. I enjoyed the taste. Though it is sugar free, it's pretty tasty and relatively better for you than other gums.
TLTRAVEL  .
TLTRAVEL .
Peterborough, ON
Nope. I chew Trident almost exclusively but this flavor was just not what I wanted it to be. Add that to the sugar free (loses taste quickly) it just wasn't my cup of tea.