BY TRIDENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Artificially flavored.

Buy on Walmart
Alba Y.
I tried this last week after
Purchasing from the local grocers. I did not expect to have any positive feelings about it. I was wrong. The gum is fruity without giving the bad aftertaste or bad breath afterward. I enjoyed the taste. Though it is sugar free, it's pretty tasty and relatively better for you than other gums.
Dawn H.
Review for: Trident Black Raspberry Twist Sugar Free Gum with Xylitol 18 Stick Pack more...
Not bad! I'd love to see more berry flavors like this, maybe a black & blueberry one in the future? The flavor doesn't last as long as I'd like but otherwise it's good.
Sarah F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my goodness, this gum tastes so good! Better than mint or cinnamon. I just wish the flavor lasted longer.
TLTRAVEL  .
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Trident Black Raspberry Twist Sugar Free Gum with Xylitol 12-18 Stick Packs more...
Nope. I chew Trident almost exclusively but this flavor was just not what I wanted it to be. Add that to the sugar free (loses taste quickly) it just wasn't my cup of tea.