Triboro Quilt Mfg. Corp. Disney Baby Winnie the Pooh Infant's Terry Cloth Robe & Booties - TRIBORO QUILT MFG. CORP.

BY TRIBORO QUILT MFG. CORP.

Wrap your little hunny in the sweet style of this Winnie the Pooh infant's hooded terry cloth robe and booties ensemble from Disney Baby. This soft robe and booties combo is crafted from all-cotton terry cloth, so it's soft and super absorbent. Sure to bring giggles and smiles from your little one, the belted robe hood and booties both boast a playful embroidered design of the lovable Pooh bear's smiling face. see more...

Margaret W.
I got this as a gift from a co-worker before my daughter was born. The robe and the slippers were great for keeping her warm after her bath in the first few months. Also the Pooh bear design is so cute! It was a little big on my small baby at first, so it lasted us awhile! I loved this set in our first few months!
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
My little guy had this when he was just a baby. This is so adorable! Great for after bath time. Very comfortable, drys your baby quickly, and keeps them warm. I was so satisfied, I've purchased on 3 different occasions as gifts for friends babys.
Kimbely L.
Kingston, NY
I love this set! It's so cute on my little one even tho it's a lil big! I can't wait for him to grow into it