Triboro Quilt Mfg. Corp. Disney Baby Winnie The Pooh Hooded Towel - TRIBORO QUILT MFG. CORP.

BY TRIBORO QUILT MFG. CORP.

Disney Baby's Winnie the Pooh adds sweet style to bath time in this infant's hooded towel featuring a Pooh Bear applique. Made with soft cotton terry cloth fabric, this thirsty towel will wrap your little one in reliable warmth and comfort. see more...

• This is adorable, my nursery theme for my little one arriving soon ...4 Answers
Maira J.
Maira J.
These hoodie towels are so handy when getting the baby out of the bath to wrap them Up Fast so they get cold, I own about 3-4 of these
Litekiah G.
Litekiah G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
The towel has a smooth cotton on it 😩. My baby actual fell asleep with this wrapped around him one night
Emely L.
Emely L.
I got a similar one for my baby shower and its really functional and soft for my baby and he looks super cute using it.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
This is adorable, my nursery theme for my little one arriving soon is going to be Pooh. Does anyone know where I could purchase this from?