BY TRIBEPLAY

Best Kids App in more than 50 countries -5/5 Smart App for Kids -5/5 Top Best App for Kids “You absolutely do not want to miss this.” Smart App for Kids “Great app for preschoolers and definitely a lot of fun to play” Mummy is a Gadget Geek “Great way of encouraging children to think about food and how it is prepared” Family Tech “Pretty, fun and rich. It gives a great overview of what cooking is” A Dr. Panda fan. Dr. Panda’s Restaurant is re-opening, and this time all the choices are yours! Make the pizza of your dreams, a pasta dish to rave about, or a soup so spicy your customers will breathe fire! Sweet or salty? Spicy or bitter? It’s up to you! Kids can take charge in their own kitchen in Dr. Panda’s Restaurant 2! Future fine chefs have the freedom to choose what they want to prepare and exactly how they’d like to prepare it! Chop, grate, blend, fry and more with over 20 ingredients and create the perfect (or perfectly disgusting!) dish! Feed them to your customers and pay attention to how they react--it’ll be different every time! In Dr. Panda’s Restaurant 2 you can be a master chef, so get cooking! Key Features: •Choose from over 20 ingredients: Fish, kiwifruit, eggs, peppers, tomatoes and more! •Chop, bake, boil, fry and more to make the perfect dish! •Experiment and have fun! No time limits or scoring. •Check out how customers react to what you use and how you cook! Dozens of different reactions to see! •Vegetarian mode included! •Safe for kids! Absolutely no third-party ads! Educational Values: •Learn the basic steps of making all sorts of different foods! •Get familiar with how different recipes and kitchen tools work! •Pick up on facial cues and choose what things customers want to eat! Download Dr. Panda’s Restaurant 2 NOW and start cooking! **Dr. Panda's Restaurant 2 requires iPad 2 or newer, iPhone 4S or newer, or iPod 5th Gen** Privacy Policy As a designer of kids’ games, we understand how important privacy is in this modern, digital world. You can read our privacy policy here: http://www.drpandagames.com/privacy ABOUT Dr. Panda Dr. Panda is a series of games for kids, developed by TribePlay. We develop games with educational values that help kids understand life and the world around them. If you have any further questions or are interested in how we designed the game together with kids, feel free to contact us any time. Just drop an email to support@drpandagames.com or contact us via Facebook http://www.facebook.com/drpandagames or Twitter https://twitter.com/drpandagames. see more...

• "She enjoys playing them and is really good at them." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this app!" in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Both my boys have this on their iPad and will spend so much time playing on it. My almost 2 year old needs a little bit of help with it but a lot of it be can do by myself. I recommend this game for your preschooler age kids. They will have so much fun.
Robin N.
Garland, TX
I love the dr. Panda games and download each one they release in iTunes. My 2 year old son has learned to cut, stir and do things in order with Dr. Panda's Restaurant 2! He is special needs and we are always looking for apps to help him gain skills. I highly recommend this app!
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
I love the Dr. Panda game series. They are awesome games for my 3 year old. She enjoys playing them and is really good at them. I love to watch her too! Well worth the cost. I have this on my Kindle and we play it when traveling or even relaxing on the couch!
Amanda T.
My kids love the Dr Panda games! I love that there is a variety of games for them to choose from. I gladly pay a couple of bucks for these games!
Flora Z.
My daighters play this app on there nabis they like the first one also. It keeps them entertained for a while. Fun app for the little ones.
Martha G.
This app is really good for kids.. Keeps them entertained for a good while.. Good idea for long drives and/flights
Caroline D.
This app is my daughters favorite game to play on my phone. Great for all ages! Fun to play....
Kaitlin N.
Oklahoma City, OK
This game, along with the other Dr. Panda games, is super fun and addicting!
Jackie B.
My son loves this app. You can make different foods and use a blender. Great learning tool and fun for young kids. Keeps my son amused for hours
Jackie B.
What's your favorite dr panda app?