BY TRIBE #92 in Hummus

Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
This hummus is addictive! I love having it as part of a healthy snack with wheat crackers or thin pretzels. I make sure to always pick it up when buying groceries.
Summer S.
Athens, AL
I had been trying so long to find a hummus that I just CRAVED & when I tried this one I found that I was craving the next bite even as I was still chewing the current bite!! I am so happy that I took one more shot at buying hummus to discover Tribe Salsa Swirl!! Hummus life game changer!