Tribe® Spicy Chipotle Hummus

by Tribe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tribe® Spicy Chipotle Hummus!
Tribe is my new favorite brand of humus. There are so many flavors, but the chipotle takes the cake! To create my favorite snack I use  Nabisco Triscuit - Crackers - Baked Whole Grain Wheat Reduced Fat !
I love hummus, but I am picky in the brands I purchase. I recently was introduced to Tribe hummus and was pleasantly surprised! They have some great and unique flavors (everything flavor - tons of seasoning and spices). The chipotle is one of my favorite flavors - you can taste the smokeyness!
Windsor, CO
The absolutely best for the beach - whether with veggies or pretzels! Super healthy - and I love spicy so this or siracha flavor is the best. It's super easy to seal back up when you're done and doesn't spill everywhere.
Hyattsville, MD
Love this hummus so much it is great on everything! I love this almost as much as I love the sriracha hummus! I mostly love to eat this with veggies or pretzels!
Dallas, TX
I wasn't sure if I would like this or not when my wife brought it home but it's very good and we eat it all the time now. Anyone that is looking for a healthy snack should buy this.
West Nyack, NY
Tribe is an amazing brand of hummus. I'm actually having some as I type they come in great flavor and My nee favorite is siracha with a spicy kick. You cant go wrong with this healthy cream and satisfying snack !
This tastes so delicious and it is so healthy to snack on! Hummus could taste great with any type of chips and this flavor is great for anyone who likes spicy food.
Princeton, NJ
My new favorite hummus. I only recommend this flavor to people who really like spicy food, though, because this definitely has a kick to it.
Glendale Heights, IL
Love this! Eat it on everything and has amazing flavor. Also really like all the other flavors from this brand
District Hts, MD
Oh dear this is like crack lol. I put it on everything! Love this product and it taste soo good:)