BY TRIBE #14 in Hummus

Tribe® Organic Sweet Roasted Red Pepper Hummus.
USDA organic.
All natural. see more...

• How does this compare to the Sabre brand Red Pepper Hummus?1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this brand in Walmart or Target. Does anyone know wh...2 Answers
  • I tried many different brands and all of them have way too much lem...2 Answers
Maryann M.
Maryann M.
Stratford, CT
This was on sale and a few dollars cheaper than the normal brand I usually buy at the grocery store so k decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did! I eat these with pretzel chips and it's a great pairing for this snack! So yummy :)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Simi Valley, CA
One of the best red pepper hummus brands I have ever tried. I love it with tortilla chips as a snack or adding it to some toasted bread as a spread on a sandwich.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Norton Shores, MI
Tribe makes the best hummus we've eaten! Their roasted red pepper hummus is our favorite, but you can't lose with any of their flavors! The only down side is that they don't make bigger containers of it.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Memphis, TN
This is my go-to product. It is my condiment of choice on a turkey sandwich, the perfect compliment to pita bread or my favorite veggie, and I've even used it as a sauce for my pasta. I can feel good about it because of its simple and uncomplicated ingredients. And, it's packed with fiber and protein, making me feel great!
Kelsi S.
Kelsi S.
I love this brand of hummus. It tastes good and it's good for you. Perfect to eat with veggies or pita chips.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
This is the best hummus! I've tried other types/flavors, but I always come back to this one. So good!
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Btlmt Mesa, CO
My favorite hummus brand. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the five spice flavor, but So hard to find to find where I live. I am constantly looking for the Five Spice. THE BEST!
Valeriu S.
Valeriu S.
Raleigh, NC
From the previous and past task, looks like I am the only one, genuinely following, but of well; here it goes: I like hummus a healthier snack, but I have to be honest it gives me bad breath. And brushing and gargling, and flossing and scraping does not help. it goes away on its own in about 12 hours. How to you remain a person people want to talk to after you eat hummus?
Kristina  B.
Kristina B.
Fort Frances , ON
This is my go to hummus. It's delicious! Great as a dip with veggies, crisps, etc. And also a great sandwich spread. So yummy.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
I tried many different brands and all of them have way too much lemon juice (to my taste). Can you tell me if you can taste lemon in this one?
Zonera J.
Zonera J.
I haven't seen this brand in Walmart or Target. Does anyone know where you can find this brand of hummus? I love trying out different types of hummus! Thanks!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
How does this compare to the Sabre brand Red Pepper Hummus?