BY TRIBE #20 in Hummus

Tribe® Organic Roasted Garlic Hummus.
USDA organic.
All natural. see more...

Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I absolutely love hummas. I love almost any kind as well. But usually organic is better because it takes fresh and it lasts longer. This is a really good brand and compares a lot better to sabra. Also the ingrediants are way healthier
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
This hummus is life. Garlic is one of my favorite herbs to use and I definitely welcome it flavoring my hummus. I use Stacy's pita chips, and more often than not,  I can go through an entire tub of hummus in one sitting. The Tribe brand sets itself above and beyond Sabra in my opinion.
Nyub B.
I am actually eating two slices of toasted gluten-free bread with this delicious, garlicky hummus spread on both! Tribe's Hummus is so tasty and the price is fantastic as well. I also like that they have different flavors that pack a punch! I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone who wants a light snack, but doesn't want to sacrifice any flavor.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
my absolute favorite hummus! It is deliciously smooth and has the best garlic flavor. garlic is my favorite and this hummus is extremely garlicy. haha. but I have seen it at giant eagle, martins, walmart, its all around and cheaper than the Sabra brand. better tasting too!
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Hands down my favorite brand of hummus!! Tastes great and goes perfectly with my favorite pita chips! The price isn't too bad, so I wouldn't call it a splurge item.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
Before I had ever tried hummus, my hubby made some for me ( he is a chef). So i was hesitant to try any pre packaged ones, because his was absolutely delicious. But this one is to die for. I love to pair it with bread toasted in the oven. I can't get enough.
Marisela B.
Henderson , NV
This is the best hummus brand that I prefer it so delicious. The garlic flavor is the best. The regular one is too. The price is great about the same as others. I tend to buy mine at Walmart since is the most cheap there.
Elise P.
Kalamazoo, MI
This one is just as good as Sabra but always seems to be a way better value. Great taste, in my opinion it can always use more garlic so this flavor is like normal for me. I like to add a squeeze of fresh lemon!
Alyssa V.
Tribe is my go-to brand for hummus. It's slightly less fatty than other brands, which may lead some to think it's creaminess is compromised. This has great flavor!
Lisa W.
Eating some now and had to comment. Really flavorful and creamy hummus, and I usually don't care for garlic ones. I have a friend who refused to eat hummus until she tried this one.