Tribe Organic Hummus Classic uploaded by Nikki S.

BY TRIBE #19 in Hummus

Tribe® Organic Classic Hummus.
All natural.
USDA organic. see more...

Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
This review is solely for the Tribe Swirl Salsa Hummus.

I didn't care for this hummus, I like the flavored versions hummus & even those that this is swirled with salsa, it tastes bland & just like plain salsa. If you like flavored hummus is skip this one and opt for a different flavor.
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down the best mass brand for hummus. The flavors and texture are always on point and it is way healthier and authentic than the leading brand, Sabra.
tic C.
tic C.
I love Tribe Hummus. It is my go to hummus when I'm running late and do not have the time to make it myself
Kara S.
Kara S.
Love almost all hummus including this one. Very tasty. Classic. Very good value. Fed this to my little girl who is 7 months old and she went crazy for it!! Started kicking her legs and smiling.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
I love hummus, but I am picky in the brands I purchase. I recently was introduced to Tribe hummus and was pleasantly surprised! They have some great and unique flavors (everything flavor - tons of seasoning and spices).
Justine A.
Justine A.
Tribe hummus is my favorite hummus brand. I can only find it at one of the grocery stores in town. I always stock up when they go on sale. Great with crackers and veggies etc.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Love love love this hummus. Great texture and taste. My family goes through this in a few days.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Knoxville, TN
I heard this is really good hummus i have not gotten to try it yet since I already have 3 things in my fridge. but i have tried it and loved it soo much.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Hummus is a product that is always in our home. It is a great snack no matter what time of day. We use it with crackers, vegetables, and spread some on sandwiches. Tried Tribe the other week because it was on sale. Love it! Love the consistency and taste!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
This is my favorite hummus! It's only $1.98 at my Walmart. I buy 2 containers a week. It's the perfect classic flavor, not too overbearing. AMAZING texture.
brittany k.
brittany k.
Never tried this brand of hummus- I am a huge brand and lately have been steering away from anything that isn't organic. What flavor is best of this brand and how is the cost?
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
What are your favorite things to eat Hummus with?