Tribe Organic Hummus Classic uploaded by Nikki S.

BY TRIBE

Tribe® Organic Classic Hummus.
All natural.
USDA organic. see more...

Kelly L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is honestly my favorite hummus that I can find at the store. In my opinion it’s way better than sabra. This brand has a much more smooth flavor and not so bitter tasting like sabra is. I use this for dipping crackers, vegetables and spread it on sandwiches and wraps. Its the perfect versatile snack and it’s pretty healthy. Love this stuff!
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
This review is solely for the Tribe Swirl Salsa Hummus.

I didn't care for this hummus, I like the flavored versions hummus & even those that this is swirled with salsa, it tastes bland & just like plain salsa. If you like flavored hummus is skip this one and opt for a different flavor.
Laurie W.
What a perfect snack! Ever feel like you got the munchies but its late at night? I do! I hate eating crappy at night but I'm such a night owl so i try to eat a little better. I saw the Tribe Hummus Ad and saw it was on sale at my supermarket so i gave it at try. I dipped it with pretzels (don't hate until you tried it!) and it was delicious! Nicely salted but not too salty, good thick consistency and not liquid and you can taste the chickpeas. Cant wait to try the others!
Rachael C.
I have a crazy addiction to hummus and used to purchase another brand until I saw this. Significantly cheaper and SO much better! I dip my Snap Peas Crisps in it and can't stop eating it! It's amazing. I bought 4 bowls yesterday and will have to get more by mid week. So good!!!
Nilda R.
Mattapan, MA
I was looking for something to snack on and came across this hummus in the grocery store. I love it and now I use it on quesadillas, tortilla chips, and sourdough bread. It's so good. I'm pretty sure you can easily make this at home but I prefer to buy this one.
Kristen C.
Hummus is a product that is always in our home. It is a great snack no matter what time of day. We use it with crackers, vegetables, and spread some on sandwiches. Tried Tribe the other week because it was on sale. Love it! Love the consistency and taste!
Ashley D.
I love hummus, but I am picky in the brands I purchase. I recently was introduced to Tribe hummus and was pleasantly surprised! They have some great and unique flavors (everything flavor - tons of seasoning and spices).
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
I prefer this brand of hummus to Sabra and other commercial brands of hummus. This is what I purchase if I do not have time or feel like making my own at home. I enjoy eating this with pretzels, pita chips, carrots, peppers, and more!
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
Love almost all hummus including this one. Very tasty. Classic. Very good value. Fed this to my little girl who is 7 months old and she went crazy for it!! Started kicking her legs and smiling.
Justine A.
2,071 reviews
Tribe hummus is my favorite hummus brand. I can only find it at one of the grocery stores in town. I always stock up when they go on sale. Great with crackers and veggies etc.
brittany k.
Never tried this brand of hummus- I am a huge brand and lately have been steering away from anything that isn't organic. What flavor is best of this brand and how is the cost?
Crystal A.
What are your favorite things to eat Hummus with?