Tribe Organic Hummus Classic uploaded by Nikki S.

BY TRIBE #20 in Hummus

Tribe® Organic Classic Hummus.
All natural.
USDA organic. see more...

Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
This review is solely for the Tribe Swirl Salsa Hummus.

I didn't care for this hummus, I like the flavored versions hummus & even those that this is swirled with salsa, it tastes bland & just like plain salsa. If you like flavored hummus is skip this one and opt for a different flavor.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down the best mass brand for hummus. The flavors and texture are always on point and it is way healthier and authentic than the leading brand, Sabra.
tic C.
I love Tribe Hummus. It is my go to hummus when I'm running late and do not have the time to make it myself
Kara S.
Love almost all hummus including this one. Very tasty. Classic. Very good value. Fed this to my little girl who is 7 months old and she went crazy for it!! Started kicking her legs and smiling.
Laurie W.
What a perfect snack! Ever feel like you got the munchies but its late at night? I do! I hate eating crappy at night but I'm such a night owl so i try to eat a little better. I saw the Tribe Hummus Ad and saw it was on sale at my supermarket so i gave it at try. I dipped it with pretzels (don't hate until you tried it!) and it was delicious! Nicely salted but not too salty, good thick consistency and not liquid and you can taste the chickpeas. Cant wait to try the others!
Rachael C.
I have a crazy addiction to hummus and used to purchase another brand until I saw this. Significantly cheaper and SO much better! I dip my Snap Peas Crisps in it and can't stop eating it! It's amazing. I bought 4 bowls yesterday and will have to get more by mid week. So good!!!
Nilda R.
Mattapan, MA
I was looking for something to snack on and came across this hummus in the grocery store. I love it and now I use it on quesadillas, tortilla chips, and sourdough bread. It's so good. I'm pretty sure you can easily make this at home but I prefer to buy this one.
Ashley D.
I love hummus, but I am picky in the brands I purchase. I recently was introduced to Tribe hummus and was pleasantly surprised! They have some great and unique flavors (everything flavor - tons of seasoning and spices).
Justine A.
Tribe hummus is my favorite hummus brand. I can only find it at one of the grocery stores in town. I always stock up when they go on sale. Great with crackers and veggies etc.
Andrea G.
This is my favorite hummus! It's only $1.98 at my Walmart. I buy 2 containers a week. It's the perfect classic flavor, not too overbearing. AMAZING texture.
brittany k.
Never tried this brand of hummus- I am a huge brand and lately have been steering away from anything that isn't organic. What flavor is best of this brand and how is the cost?
Crystal A.
What are your favorite things to eat Hummus with?