Tribe Hummus Mediterranean Olive

by Tribe

Tribe® Mediterranean Olive Hummus.
All natural hummus.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tribe Hummus Mediterranean Olive!
Troutman, NC
This is the best hummus ever. Hands down my favorite of them all and I actually love hummus. Tribe is such a great brand, all of their hummus taste good but the Mediterranean Olive style is the best. This hummus has olive oil on top, so when you dip your cracker or whatever you use, it makes it adds a great taste and blend. This hummus is very thin, no big chunks that you will need to chew. I know sometimes the word Mediterranean word might scare you because it can be strong taste but this one is very smooth. Absolutely love it and the only one that I actually eat.
3,030 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This hummus is so good. It has a great olive flavor. I really love Tribe hummus and it tastes the best out of most brands in the store.
Asheville, NC
Love this hummus flavor! It doesn't taste like the cliche Mediterranean flavor most hummus brands give it. This one almost tastes a little sweet! Love the olives! Compliment it perfectly! Will definitely rebuy. This flavor makes you want to eat healthier; no more forgetting about your hummus in the fridge lol!
Greeley
I love this olive hummus on pita chips on a cheese tray! It's really smooth and has a great taste. You could add it to a Mediterranean sandwich for a nice twist!

Looking for your answer?