BY TRIBE

Tribe® Lemon Rosemary Focaccia Gluten-Free Hummus. see more...

Jessica L.
Ridgeley, WV
Absolutely LOVE Tribe Lemon Rosemary Focaccia Hummus! It's full of flavor and is great for a healthy snack with fresh veggies. My local grocery store usually has this hummus on sale, but it's still a good value when it's not. I would absolutely buy this again.
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
This hummus is awesome! Usually I'm not that crazy about this brand, but I love anything with rosemary so I got this. It's absolutely delicious and is great with rosemary triscuits (obviously! )
Ashley D.
I love hummus, but I am picky in the brands I purchase. I recently was introduced to Tribe hummus and was pleasantly surprised! They have some great and unique flavors (everything flavor - tons of seasoning and spices).

Rosemary flavor is strong!
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This hummus is SO good. Way better than Sabra (totally overrated). I love that they have so many different flavors. I haven't tried one that I don't like. I wish they sold it more places.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Delicious! I like lemon flavored foods so I was really excited when I saw this. It's zesty but not tart and lends the perfect addition to the hummus. It's really good spread on a pita wrap.
julise s.