Tribe Gluten-Free Hummus Forty Spices

by Tribe

Tribe® Forty Spices Gluten-Free Hummus.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tribe Gluten-Free Hummus Forty Spices!
How would you rate this product?
Durham, NC
Great texture and flavor! This hummus is flavor-packed with spices yet isn't overpowering. I also love that it doesn't have any artificial preservatives. I would recommend using this as an alternative to mayo on a sandwich or smeared on toast.
Titusville, FL
Whoa! If you like your flavor a little on the hot side then this gluten free hummus is for you. A bit too spicy for my 8 year old but the rest of the family loved the creamy zing of the mysterious 40 spices.
North Augusta, SC
By far, my favorite hummus! It has a more acidic taste than Sabra, which I like, and though it doesn't say what the spices are, they are to die for!
Washington, DC
I love that Tribe hummus has come out with all kinds of great flavors. These aren't as good as Sabra, in my opinion, but the lower price is awesome.
Ottawa
Love the texture & all the flavors of Tribe! I always grab them in bulk at costco!