Tribe Gluten-Free Hummus Everything uploaded by Vanessa W.Tribe Gluten-Free Hummus Everything uploaded by Danielle N.

BY TRIBE #22 in Hummus

Tribe® Everything Gluten-Free Hummus. see more...

Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
I am not big into healthy eating, nor am I one of those hummus lovers. However, Tribe's Everything hummus was a delicious surprise. Much like the everything bagel, everything hummus has tastes of garlic, onion, poppy, sesame and lots of yummy spices. I ate this hummus with baby carrots and was happy to finally have an option for healthy dipping (as opposed to my usual french onion dip). I highly recommend this hummus for any reluctant healthy eaters.
Vanessa W.
I love this whole hummus!! The price is more than reasonable for what you get, and it makes an awesome snack or part of a lunch. Warning though, if you are not a big garlic fan you won't like this. The garlic tends to overpower everything else a bit else.
Christa N.
Zionsville, IN
This hummus is absolutely amazing! It tastes exactly like an everything bagel. I'm addicted to this it is sooo tasty. You will not regret buying this! This hummus goes well with pretzels, chips, and a various of veggies. 10/10 would recommend!
Danielle N.
Beaver Meadows, PA
This hummus is one of the best I have had. It has such great flavor and is priced so well at Walmart. If you buy this one you wouldn't go wrong. Paired with some pretzel crisps such a great snack.
Michelle D.
I just recently tried this stuff and it is so good!! I was looking for a healthier alternative to dressings/dips for veggies and this is definitely it!! So glad I found this!!
Andrea G.
Collinsville , MS
This is my favorite brand of hummus! The “Everything but the” flavor has all of the toppings of the “Everything but the bagel” - so it’s bursting with flavor, but the hummus itself is creamy and mild, so it’s a great combination!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I was really excited to try the Tribe Everything Bagel Hummus. I was not super impressed, as the flavor was not throughout. The topping contributed most to the everything flavor. The hummus itself was on the plain side. This would probably be tasty with a bagel or pita chips, but in the future I will probably stick to garlic or pepper.
Leah T.
Gainesville, FL
I got this hummus one day when I couldn't find my usual brand, Sabra. I liked it a lot more than I thought it would. It tastes almost just as good as Sabra'z hummus, plus I like the flavor of the everything hummus and how it's a play on the everything bagel.
Paige K.
One of my favorite flavors of hummus! So delicious. I love the seasoning. It also adds a nice texture to the hummus. I'm a total fan of this. It's great with veggies or even in a sandwich instead of mayo.
Sarah C.
Really really good. I love this with carrots or on a pita bread. My son even like it! It's super good with those pretzel chips, but now that I'm gluten free, I use carrots.