BY TRIBE

Tribe® Classic Gluten-Free Hummus. see more...

Tatiana S.
Columbus, OH
I recently began purchasing this hummus instead of Sabra and I absolutely love it. Not only can you taste the difference in the quality, but it tastes much richer. Also, the Red Pepper hummus is definitely the best.
Elizabeth R.
Canton, MI
I'm a convert... I always bought Sabra but I saw this on sale and figured I would give it a try and now I haven't bought anything else since. By far the best brand and all of their flavors are delicious
Tiffany D.
Delaware , OH
I'm not a fan of hummus but my daughter and husband LOVE this stuff. They eat it on everything and it seems like we can never keep it in the house they eat it so quickly!
Lisa B.
I'd never bought hummus before this, but I absolutely love it! I unintentionally bought the gluten-free version, but I'm not sure that would make much of a different. It is the best with pitas!
Brieanne H.
Vancouver, WA
Pretty good, wish it came in individual packaging. Also wish they had more flavors and its little bit pricey but I enjoy it
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Only hummus I enjoy everything else is gross tasting to me. Also they have amazing sales where I get it and love that.
Lauren P.
Always a great fresh tasting hummus. One of my favorites from my local big box store. Perfect with a bit of pita.
b s.
This is good hummus, I like the flavor and it's price is good. Great snack time food with some crackers.
Taylor S.
Such delicious hummus. Very natural and fresh tasting eat it with everything
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
which is your favorite flavor?