HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthTriaminic
Children's Daytime Cold & Cough Syrup

Triaminic Children's Daytime Cold & Cough Syrup

by Triaminic

Triaminic has More Ways to Help Kids Feel Better! Great Tasting Liquid. Alcohol-Free. Free dosage cup enclosed. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Triaminic Children's Daytime Cold & Cough Syrup!
Tracy B.
Kingston, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This products works great. One of the very few that made an impact and there are so many. Kids really seem to like the flavor.
Ana G.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ya cuando mis ninas estaban mas grandecitas conocu esta marca de jarabe, es muy efectiva, e tratado muchas marcas y esta alivia loa sintomas mejor qur otras, asi que la recomiendo
Tina P.
Cedar Bluff, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I hated seeing my little ones sick but when they got sick I would try and not give anything during the daytime but sometimes when they we're sick and congested I would use this in the daytime to fight all of the mucous and stop runny nose headaches from sinus pressure anr of course coughing.
Eternity G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great product!!! I love the diversity of this product, 10 out of 10 recommended. Definitely try this out . Get some now!!
Krystal C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I believe this product has really helped my five year old when she’s had a typical children’s cold. As long as I gave her the correct doses as instructed on the box it kept her symptoms at bay. Will continue to use this for my other kids.
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
I have used this since I was little. It works good and has a good flavor. You can buy it anywhere.
Elizabeth M.
Morganton, NC
This with the night time meds helps clear up anything and helps my kids get back to normal. Stops coughing after first dose.
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When my kids were younger, this was the one tried and true cold medicine I knew would help. My mom gave me Triaminic as a child and when I had kids, I was happy to see the same trusted brand available for my kids.
Amanda D.
Las Vegas , NV
Have used this in conjunction with the night time product for years. It is the best for cutting mucus when my kiddos get colds.
Becca D.
Santee, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I find this one to be he BEST medicine out there. Instead of breaking the bank and wasting money on Tylenol and for it to not work for the cough version I suggest getting this.

Looking for your answer?