BY TRIAMINIC

Triaminic has More Ways to Help Kids Feel Better! Great Tasting Liquid. Alcohol-Free. Free dosage cup enclosed. . see more...

Becca D.
Santee, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I find this one to be he BEST medicine out there. Instead of breaking the bank and wasting money on Tylenol and for it to not work for the cough version I suggest getting this.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like to try a medic daytime cold and cough for children's syrup my kids enjoy the cherry flavor it works pretty good for their cold and cough although it doesn't fight all the symptoms that they sometimes could need.
Anna G.
Slidell, LA
This is what we use for day time when our kids are sick. It works really well and let's them feel well enough to eat a bit or watch some tv. We are a Triaminic house, for sure.
Sofia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great medicine for kids, my brother uses this and he gets all better! works very good and does not have a good taste my brother said but as long as it works that what matters
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
I have bought it; affordable, does its job, and no complaints here! ...well, except for the taste of course.

back