Skin CareBath & BodySpa AccessoriesTria
Precision Hair Removal Laser Pink Blossom

Tria Precision Hair Removal Laser Pink Blossom

by Tria

A slim and ergonomic hair removal laser designed for smaller sensitive areas. Precision Hair Removal Laser uses professional-strength laser hair removal technology to effectively remove unwanted hair. It targets the pigment in your hair and permanently disables the hair follicle's ability to regrow. It delivers laser-smooth skin and permanent results in as little as three months in small, sensitive areas. This product is preferred by nine out of 10 dermatologists. Research results:- Up to 70% hair reduction 3 weeks after your second treatment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tria Precision Hair Removal Laser Pink Blossom!
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
I didn't use it long enough to see a lot of result but some areas I did do I noticed did go away! Eh it was so and so and I bought it over the Internet it was easy to use! And I don't think I would buy it again! I would recommend it if you have patience with things!
Jem L.
Baltimore, MD
This by far is the best laser ever a beats paying 10 grand to get professional laser Removal done by a bunch of idiots that are going to mess up your skin I have been doing these treatments for six months and seeing a total difference thank you so much for creating this product
Tonya R.
Staunton
After starting with my Tria, I don’t think I could go back to life without it. I have PCOS, which can cause hair to grow in unwanted places. Yes, you have to pay $300, but it’s way cheaper than lasers. I’ve used it for about 6 months now and I can definitely see the hair thinning and turning lighter. I was worried about shaving my face, but this has honestly been the best thing I’ve ever bought myself. I have precision tria, which works great on my face. It stings on the highest setting. I use the lower settings on places that need it least and higher for the ones I need it the most. Cons: Price, but it pays for itself. Pain, tolerable and worth it. This model is better for face and smaller areas.
Angela M.
This is my second Tria. The first one I purchased was the larger one but I prefer the size much more. It is really easy to use and easy to hold. There are three settings 1 being the lightest and 3 being the strongest. Usually I can handle 3 but in certain areas like under the armpits it hurts really bad. I don’t even worry about my under arms anymore but I love this for my chin and upper lip area. Use once a week it takes a couple of minutes and it drastically reduces the hair. Fair warning that Tria is meant for people with lighter skin tones.
member-7c3c3
It's very good and I need a another one LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask My Magic Mud Detoxifying Tooth Powder, 3 Oz also I hear that is the best things to use for your teeth. Some people say it works alot
Salley K.
Irvine, CA
I've only used it twice and when I set it on the highest setting it actually stings a bit. I have to wait and see what the results will be after few more tries. I will update my review.

Looking for your answer?