BY TRIA

A slim and ergonomic hair removal laser designed for smaller sensitive areas. Precision Hair Removal Laser uses professional-strength laser hair removal technology to effectively remove unwanted hair. It targets the pigment in your hair and permanently disables the hair follicle's ability to regrow. It delivers laser-smooth skin and permanent results in as little as three months in small, sensitive areas. This product is preferred by nine out of 10 dermatologists. Research results:- Up to 70% hair reduction 3 weeks after your second treatment see more...

Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
I didn't use it long enough to see a lot of result but some areas I did do I noticed did go away! Eh it was so and so and I bought it over the Internet it was easy to use! And I don't think I would buy it again! I would recommend it if you have patience with things!
Salley K.
Irvine, CA
I've only used it twice and when I set it on the highest setting it actually stings a bit. I have to wait and see what the results will be after few more tries. I will update my review.