BY TRIA

A slim and ergonomic hair removal laser designed for smaller sensitive areas. Precision Hair Removal Laser uses professional-strength laser hair removal technology to effectively remove unwanted hair. It targets the pigment in your hair and permanently disables the hair follicle's ability to regrow. It delivers laser-smooth skin and permanent results in as little as three months in small, sensitive areas. This product is preferred by nine out of 10 dermatologists. Research results:- Up to 70% hair reduction 3 weeks after your second treatment see more...

Tonya R.
Staunton
After starting with my Tria, I don’t think I could go back to life without it. I have PCOS, which can cause hair to grow in unwanted places. Yes, you have to pay $300, but it’s way cheaper than lasers. I’ve used it for about 6 months now and I can definitely see the hair thinning and turning lighter. I was worried about shaving my face, but this has honestly been the best thing I’ve ever bought myself. I have precision tria, which works great on my face. It stings on the highest setting. I use the lower settings on places that need it least and higher for the ones I need it the most. Cons: Price, but it pays for itself. Pain, tolerable and worth it. This model is better for face and smaller areas.
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
I didn't use it long enough to see a lot of result but some areas I did do I noticed did go away! Eh it was so and so and I bought it over the Internet it was easy to use! And I don't think I would buy it again! I would recommend it if you have patience with things!
Salley K.
Irvine, CA
I've only used it twice and when I set it on the highest setting it actually stings a bit. I have to wait and see what the results will be after few more tries. I will update my review.