BY TRIA

An at-home hair removal laser for face and body that permanently reduces unwanted hair and provides lasting silky-smooth skin. Get permanent results with Tria's Hair Removal Laser—the only FDA-cleared laser available for home-use. Convenient and easy to use in the comfort of your own home, only Tria uses the same diode laser technology preferred by dermatologists to deliver safe, effective, and permanent results. A sleek, hand-held design and slim handle make treatments extremely simple, and the angled tip gives you enhanced visibility to deliver laser light with expert precision to the treatment area. If you want the very best outcome and freedom from endless shaving and waxing, choose Tria and enjoy the benefits only a laser can provide. Get better results in half the time* with the New Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X, the only FDA-cleared laser available for home use. The upgraded digital display featuring Tria’s exclusive new Pulse Counter lets you treat your face and body more confidently. Only Tria Laser 4X uses the same diode laser technology preferred by dermatologists to deliver permanent results at home. *Study published in “Lasers in Surgery and Medicine.” Sept. 2012. New Tria Pulse Counter. After your first treatment, on occasion, some users experience mild redness that quickly dissipates within 24 hours. After the first month, clinical studies have shown up to 70 percent reduction after just two treatments. After two to three months of treatment, hair re-growth will begin to appear lighter and finer. You will begin to see a visible reduction in the amount of re-growth, especially in areas where hair growth tends to be dense. After three months of treatment, hair follicles that have been deactivated by the Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X will no longer grow hair. Continue to use the Tria Laser 4X as necessary for touch-ups until your skin is smooth and you're free of the endless hassles of shaving and waxing. Research results:Backed by clinical data: Tria see more...

Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this on sale at Sephora, I'm glad I did because the Silk'n SenseEpil wasn't enough for me I needed something strong not just a flash of light. There had been gear reduction in facial hair but be carful vellus hair can be stimulated And grow darker. But I'm happy with my upper lips And side burns. My leg hair is greatly reduced but I had used the SenseEpil on it prior. My arm hair as well. Currently working on my bikini line... Hurts so bad I needed numbing cream and even with that I can only go up to level 2.
The device gets tiring to hold after a while and the laser nose is small it takes forever. I after day o e I started to dread having to use it. Over time the power runs out faster too. Also I wish the beeps were lower so people I the house won't hear.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Springfield, MA
This is a great idea! However, it is prettttty pricey. I like the concept but I have not tested to see if this is permanent.
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
Brampton, ON
I have a LOT of hair but with only a few weeks of use, I've seen quite a difference already! The hair is growing back a lot slower and not at all in some areas! It doesn't take that long for arms/legs but you do have to patient. The pain is bearable; in some areas you can't feel it all, and some you can feel it a lot. I've been using it on my arms, legs and face. I recommend icing your face first, then you will not feel it all. The pain is very temporary, it lasts only a second and then it's gone, unlike waxing. My face is very sensitive so I am experiencing a little bit of irritation and redness there but it's nothing compared to when I wax it. I use the 3rd highest setting for my face and 4th for my arms/legs. I STRONGLY recommend starting with the lowest setting and gradually increase it. I got mine at Sephora. Yes it is expensive, but a lot cheaper (and convenient) than going to a laser clinic to get it done! Strongly recommend!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
London, Ontario
Bought this 5 years ago for my legs.
It truly works if you can handle to pain on the highest setting.
It feels like being snapped with an elastic.

Savannah W.
Savannah W.
Does this work on dark blonde hair?
Shaylee B.
Shaylee B.
Warwick , RI
Does this really work? It's a lot of money to drop on a product without knowing.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Do you think this works as well as lasers in dermatologists offices? Is it worth the money?
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
What are your real results with this! I've been dying to try this, do you have a routine, how quickly does it remove or help and what areas do you target? Also wanting to know if anyone has experienced any burns or marks
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Linden, MI
Has anyone had good (and lasting) results using on underarms?