Personal CareTria
Laser Hair Removal 4X Pink

Tria Laser Hair Removal 4X Pink

by Tria

An at-home hair removal laser for face and body that permanently reduces unwanted hair and provides lasting silky-smooth skin. Get permanent results with Tria's Hair Removal Laser—the only FDA-cleared laser available for home-use. Convenient and easy to use in the comfort of your own home, only Tria uses the same diode laser technology preferred by dermatologists to deliver safe, effective, and permanent results. A sleek, hand-held design and slim handle make treatments extremely simple, and the angled tip gives you enhanced visibility to deliver laser light with expert precision to the treatment area. If you want the very best outcome and freedom from endless shaving and waxing, choose Tria and enjoy the benefits only a laser can provide. Get better results in half the time* with the New Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X, the only FDA-cleared laser available for home use. The upgraded digital display featuring Tria’s exclusive new Pulse Counter lets you treat your face and body more confidently. Only Tria Laser 4X uses the same diode laser technology preferred by dermatologists to deliver permanent results at home. *Study published in “Lasers in Surgery and Medicine.” Sept. 2012. New Tria Pulse Counter. After your first treatment, on occasion, some users experience mild redness that quickly dissipates within 24 hours. After the first month, clinical studies have shown up to 70 percent reduction after just two treatments. After two to three months of treatment, hair re-growth will begin to appear lighter and finer. You will begin to see a visible reduction in the amount of re-growth, especially in areas where hair growth tends to be dense. After three months of treatment, hair follicles that have been deactivated by the Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X will no longer grow hair. Continue to use the Tria Laser 4X as necessary for touch-ups until your skin is smooth and you're free of the endless hassles of shaving and waxing. Research results:Backed by clinical data: Tria

Do you recommend this over a LaserAway procedure?
InnUaveba question that can i use this device for mens skin ?
How long does it take to see a result?
Start your review of Tria Laser Hair Removal 4X Pink!
Linette F.
La Verne, CA
FAST Results: Let me begin by saying that I read reviews and noticed the users of the Tria laser that reported success, used the laser once a week even though the product states you can start using it in 2 week intervals. The Tria 4X has five intensity levels and I started on 2, then worked to level 3 while doing the same area, and then to to level 4. Level 4 was my comfort level in week #1 and by week #2, I just used the maximum level 5. People describe the “pain” as a rubber-band snapping, however I disagree. You get certain areas where you will feel discomfort and this is mostly because the laser will get hot as you go. Areas you have nerves a little closer to the surface will feel a pinch and sometimes like you got flicked, but nothing that can make you afraid from proceeding. I find stopping and letting the laser tip cool (30 seconds to 1 minute) helps when you move from one treatment spot to the other and feel heat (discomfort) before pushing the button. Treated Area Details: I started on facial and then moved to the bikini area. I am part Spanish and that makes me get hairs on my chin, which I pluck but because I have fair skin, I sometimes was left with a black dot if the hair did not fully come out. I hate that! I used concealer but also disliked using it for black dots. I started treating and by week #4, I was 50% diminished. By week #6 and #7, I was 90% hair free. I may have a straggler here and there but still mostly hairless. Like, none need to be plucked, and no black dots where a hair was or is coming. My skin looks like it never even had hair (no enlarged pores). I even did the “sideburn” area, & the middle of my eyebrows and because hair was finer there, that area was hairless within 4 weeks alone. I may add I use my concealer now ZERO times and I am keeping it in case I get a bad pimple or something. Now, the bikini area is where I do feel discomfort and some pain in certain areas and can only treat so low. I noticed by week #4 my bikini area’s hair was growing at a snail’s pace and there was less to shave every week. I want to treat lower but I may be picking up their “numbing cream” to reduce the uncomfortable factor because I have to stop and go as I treat and want quicker results. I could stay between level 3 and 4 and continue treating but I have to stop and take a break when I do. Lasting Results: When you see results it’s hard to stop! It seems too good to be true or like the nightmare I feared, the hairs will come back and with attitude. It’s hard to understand “permanent results” until you see and feel the experience. I don’t have to pick up my tweezers other than pluck around my eyebrows and I take maybe 8 minutes and then I’m done. I own 5 sets of tweezers and now feel silly I purchased them because I don’t need them. I just put on make-up and go and it’s hard to get used to it as before I had to pluck. I tried using Nair and Olay creams but they mostly just made my skin red and irritated while not removing all the hair. Plus, the results didn’t last. I expect 100% removal if a product states so and I am getting there with Tria.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As someone with a light complexion and dark coarse hair, I had been wanting laser hair removal forever.  This device does work, it's not the same strength as a professional device, but it is easy to use.  It is also painful to use, the higher settings are much more painful and they are what you need to use to see a difference sooner.  I think it was a great investment.  I do wish it was easier to treat larger areas but I can only imagine how painful it would be to have a larger area treated at once.  I recommend for those with dark hair and lighter complexions as that is who it works best on (their verbage).
Chris B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I paid $400+ for this item and it does an "ok" job meaning it slows the growth of hair but doesn't stop it. If you agree with these results I would purchase the product. I do recommend the manufacturer have a larger circumference for the laser area. With the dime size in my current device it takes a significant chunk of time to do a treatment.
Alison C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this for Christmas, and have used it 3 times since the-every 2 weeks as suggested. I can definitely see a change in the way my hair is growing even after such a short time. I'm using it on the "3" setting, and it does hurt a little, especially in delicate areas. But, it isn't enough to deter me from using it, especially if I can eventually stop shaving. The Tria is pricey, but over time it will be much cheaper than getting professional hair removal.
Jasmin G.
Brampton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a LOT of hair but with only a few weeks of use, I've seen quite a difference already! The hair is growing back a lot slower and not at all in some areas! It doesn't take that long for arms/legs but you do have to patient. The pain is bearable; in some areas you can't feel it all, and some you can feel it a lot. I've been using it on my arms, legs and face. I recommend icing your face first, then you will not feel it all. The pain is very temporary, it lasts only a second and then it's gone, unlike waxing. My face is very sensitive so I am experiencing a little bit of irritation and redness there but it's nothing compared to when I wax it. I use the 3rd highest setting for my face and 4th for my arms/legs. I STRONGLY recommend starting with the lowest setting and gradually increase it. I got mine at Sephora. Yes it is expensive, but a lot cheaper (and convenient) than going to a laser clinic to get it done! Strongly recommend!
Timna R.
Just bought the Tria. Have used it for one treatment so far. The highest setting hurts where the hair is thickest. Other than that, it's compact and easy to use.
Liana I.
This product is amazing, does hurt a bit but totally worth it.. of course you have to be consistent if not you will grow a little hair..LOVE IT!
Chloe R.
I had professional laser hair removed at a med spa a few years ago. Since the hair has grown back. I bought this Tria several months ago. I wanted something cost effective, to work, and to do at home. That is exactly what I got! It takes several treatments to notice less hair. It is very convenient to use and simple to get started. The Tria laser is cordless and holds a charge for a long time. The down side is the laser covers a small surface area at one time. Overall I am more than satisfied with the Tria laser and its results.
Ashley H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this for many months on bikini line and underarms and saw no reduction in hair growth. I am fair with medium hair. Its also pretty painful. Now i am getting professional laser hair removal which has been more ‘worth it’. The fan in this is also a little bit loud and the device is heavy. The laser is very small so it takes ages to laser even a small area.
Jas M.
Rugby
Tria Laser Hair Removal 4X Pink uploaded by Jas M.
This is AMAZING! I suffer from PCOS so did have laser removal in a clinic around 2016. Since having an IUD inserted I felt like all of my facial hair ans armpit hair was regrowing. The increase in hormones obviously accelerated the PCOS hormones resulting in increased facial hair. I had very low self esteem & was removing hair everyday. I am now back to normal, the ltria has removed 85 percent of hair and I feel more feminine and like myself again. This is a MUST for any woman, PCOS sufferer or not. I use it on my belly, armpits and between eyebrows and face. It hurt a little at the start but I am used to it now and no pain = no gain. Aloe vera is great to soothe after lasering.

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole C.
Austin
il y a 8 mois
Tria Laser Hair Removal 4X Pink ? I'm wondering if anyone knows how well this product works for facial hair?
Asem K.
Morgantown, WV
il y a 10 mois
Is Tria Laser Hair Removal 4X Pink a good brand of laser hair removal device? What other good brands you know?