Add a Photo

By TRIA
An at-home hair removal laser for face and body that permanently reduces unwanted hair and provides lasting silky-smooth skin. Get permanent results with Tria's Hair Removal Laser—the only FDA-cleared laser available for home-use. Convenient and easy to use in the comfort of your own home, only Tria uses the same diode laser technology preferred by dermatologists to deliver safe, effective, and permanent results. A sleek, hand-held design and slim handle make treatments extremely simple, and the angled tip gives you enhanced visibility to deliver laser light with expert precision to the treatment area. If you want the very best outcome and freedom from endless shaving and waxing, choose Tria and enjoy the benefits only a laser can provide. Get better results in half the time* with the New Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X, the only FDA-cleared laser available for home use. The upgraded digital display featuring Tria’s exclusive new Pulse Counter lets you treat your face and body more confidently. Only Tria Laser 4X uses the same diode laser technology preferred by dermatologists to deliver permanent results at home. *Study published in “Lasers in Surgery and Medicine.” Sept. 2012. New Tria Pulse Counter. After your first treatment, on occasion, some users experience mild redness that quickly dissipates within 24 hours. After the first month, clinical studies have shown up to 70 percent reduction after just two treatments. After two to three months of treatment, hair re-growth will begin to appear lighter and finer. You will begin to see a visible reduction in the amount of re-growth, especially in areas where hair growth tends to be dense. After three months of treatment, hair follicles that have been deactivated by the Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X will no longer grow hair. Continue to use the Tria Laser 4X as necessary for touch-ups until your skin is smooth and you're free of the endless hassles of shaving and waxing. Research results:Backed by clinical data: Tria
Photos (2)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Citrus Heights, California

As someone with a light complexion and dark coarse hair, I had been wanting laser hair removal forever.  This device does work, it's not the same strength as a professional device, but it is easy to use.  It is also painful to use, the higher settings are much more painful and they are what you need to use to see a difference sooner.  I think it was a great investment.  I do wish it was easier to treat larger areas but I can only imagine how painful it would be to have a larger area treated at once.  I recommend for those with dark hair and lighter complexions as that is who it works best on (their verbage).
Muna H.
Muna H.

It has been a while I'm using this and i see some good results not 100% no hair but after 6 times treatment on my arms i see the hair much less about 75% than before which is good result for me the only thing i dont like it about it it is little bit hurts i think because im not using the gel that cools the area other than this everything is good
Allison P.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD

I have been using this product for the past six months and I have not seen results yet. I've been using it on and off every other week and haven't been as consistent as I would like to be so maybe, if I keep being consistent, I will see results soon. I HOPE!
Liana I.
Liana I.

This product is amazing, does hurt a bit but totally worth it.. of course you have to be consistent if not you will grow a little hair..LOVE IT!
Anna Marie S.
Anna Marie S.

I like it but it takes a very long time to cover an area. I haven't noticed any long term results though.
Kaylyn  T.
Kaylyn T.
Weehawken , Nj

Hurts like hell if you have thick hair but works wonders and it's at the comfort of your home!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Jersey City, NJ

I've heard grate sayings about this product hopefully one day I get to try it.
Nicci L.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE

I have been using my tria on and off for the past three years. I have thick dark hair and my skin ranges from fairly pale in the winter to a dark tan in the summer. My hair on my arms and bikini line are pretty much gone. If I had done it religiously every two weeks for a consecutive year I would have completely no hair. This machine works wonders and it is so compact you can take it anywhere
Vera C.
Vera C.
North Port, FL

If you use it constantly it works. But if you stop the hair will come back. Not as much but still.
Madi O.
Madi O.
Virginia beach

There is a bit of stinging when using this , but it works ! As long as you use it as directed , it will keep your hairs away . The first time I used it , my hair grew back splotchy , thinner , and slower . After about 6 uses the hair was staying away for good . Now I only have to use it every once in a while for touch ups !
POA- do not get waxed before you use it , it won't work and it'll hurt a lot worse !
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Evanston, WY
Does this work good on facial hair?
Amber C.
Amber C.
Kalamazoo, MI

How long or how many uses before you see noticeable results?
Dana F.
Dana F.
Oakdale, Mn

There seems to be a lot of negative feedback on this one, and I'm just wondering if there is anyone who has used the Tria who has ALSO had laser hair treatment at a salon (such as Ideal Image or something similar)... whether it was the same area or different area..... I have had the laser hair removal at Ideal Image on eyebrows, upper lip, bikini area & under arms... So far I am at treatment #8 and am somewhat disappointed (Plus I paid THOUSANDS of dollars instead of the few hundred for a Tria). The professional treatment hurts, burns, and stinks too. I want to get some type of hair removal treatment on my legs now because I have super sensitive skin that even the best shaving cremes & lotions don't prevent razor burn, itching, and dryness. I am hoping for a review from someone who has used the professional treatment AND can compare the Tria for me.
An'ne J.
An'ne J.
Atlantic City, NJ

I've been interested in trying an at home laser hair removal product, but I've read a lot of them don't do well with darker skin. Has anyone with darker skin maybe olive skin tone tried this?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

Is this painful? How long does it last?

Join Now