Tria Laser Hair Removal 4X Green uploaded by Linette F.Tria Laser Hair Removal 4X Green uploaded by Nicci L.

BY TRIA

An at-home hair removal laser for face and body that permanently reduces unwanted hair and provides lasting silky-smooth skin. Get permanent results with Tria's Hair Removal Laser—the only FDA-cleared laser available for home-use. Convenient and easy to use in the comfort of your own home, only Tria uses the same diode laser technology preferred by dermatologists to deliver safe, effective, and permanent results. A sleek, hand-held design and slim handle make treatments extremely simple, and the angled tip gives you enhanced visibility to deliver laser light with expert precision to the treatment area. If you want the very best outcome and freedom from endless shaving and waxing, choose Tria and enjoy the benefits only a laser can provide. Get better results in half the time* with the New Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X, the only FDA-cleared laser available for home use. The upgraded digital display featuring Tria’s exclusive new Pulse Counter lets you treat your face and body more confidently. Only Tria Laser 4X uses the same diode laser technology preferred by dermatologists to deliver permanent results at home. *Study published in “Lasers in Surgery and Medicine.” Sept. 2012. New Tria Pulse Counter. After your first treatment, on occasion, some users experience mild redness that quickly dissipates within 24 hours. After the first month, clinical studies have shown up to 70 percent reduction after just two treatments. After two to three months of treatment, hair re-growth will begin to appear lighter and finer. You will begin to see a visible reduction in the amount of re-growth, especially in areas where hair growth tends to be dense. After three months of treatment, hair follicles that have been deactivated by the Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X will no longer grow hair. Continue to use the Tria Laser 4X as necessary for touch-ups until your skin is smooth and you're free of the endless hassles of shaving and waxing. Research results:Backed by clinical data: Tria see more...

Tria Laser Hair Removal 4X Green
  • "The Tria Laser does exactly what it claims, the sensation feels like small pins to skin, it is slightly painful, and does take a long time to cover area" in 1 review
  • "I noticed by week #4 my bikini area’s hair was growing at a snail’s pace and there was less to shave every week." in 1 review
  • "I had professional laser hair removal on my legs and bikini but I still had some stray hairs and I wanted to do my armpits so I decided to buy the Tria." in 1 review
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
As someone with a light complexion and dark coarse hair, I had been wanting laser hair removal forever.  This device does work, it's not the same strength as a professional device, but it is easy to use.  It is also painful to use, the higher settings are much more painful and they are what you need to use to see a difference sooner.  I think it was a great investment.  I do wish it was easier to treat larger areas but I can only imagine how painful it would be to have a larger area treated at once.  I recommend for those with dark hair and lighter complexions as that is who it works best on (their verbage).
Muna H.
It has been a while I'm using this and i see some good results not 100% no hair but after 6 times treatment on my arms i see the hair much less about 75% than before which is good result for me the only thing i dont like it about it it is little bit hurts i think because im not using the gel that cools the area other than this everything is good
Mary B.
Baltimore, MD
Well I have been using it on my sideburns for a couple of weeks and there's still thick hair. I hope it will eventually thin out the hair because I'm sick of stubble. it also is really expensive and it should show good results. If it doesn't work I might return it.
Meghan C.
Yorba linda, CA
I've always been a fan of hair removal products, and tria is definitely one of my favorite ways to remove hair. It works fairly well, there are different settings the highest setting is the most painful, but smaller settings feel like tiny pinches which are totally bearable. Just Be careful over freckles, scars and moles like with most lasers, it will hurt. It is a bit top heavy and only has a certain number of charges until you have to get a new one. I've done quite a few sessions(5) on my legs and underarms and there is a significant amount of hair loss which is awesome.
Timna R.
Just bought the Tria. Have used it for one treatment so far. The highest setting hurts where the hair is thickest. Other than that, it's compact and easy to use.
Madi O.
Virginia beach
There is a bit of stinging when using this , but it works ! As long as you use it as directed , it will keep your hairs away . The first time I used it , my hair grew back splotchy , thinner , and slower . After about 6 uses the hair was staying away for good . Now I only have to use it every once in a while for touch ups !
POA- do not get waxed before you use it , it won't work and it'll hurt a lot worse !
ann b.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I had professional laser hair removal on my legs and bikini but I still had some stray hairs and I wanted to do my armpits so I decided to buy the Tria. It's definitely not as powerful/painful as the professional stuff but I'm not convinced it's really working either. I have a few hairs on the top of my feet and big toes and I've used the tria at a level 5 about 10 times but I'm still seeing the hairs. They don't seem to grow back as fast as before but they are still there. I have no idea how long it will take to actually remove the hair. I guess I'm cautiously optimistic that it will work eventually if I keep it up.
Chloe R.
I had professional laser hair removed at a med spa a few years ago. Since the hair has grown back. I bought this Tria several months ago. I wanted something cost effective, to work, and to do at home. That is exactly what I got! It takes several treatments to notice less hair. It is very convenient to use and simple to get started. The Tria laser is cordless and holds a charge for a long time. The down side is the laser covers a small surface area at one time. Overall I am more than satisfied with the Tria laser and its results.
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
Naila K.
I have dark hair, and have experimented with lasers for a while. The Tria is extremely convenient to use and it actually works.
Jessica M.
Evanston, WY
Does this work good on facial hair?
An'ne J.
Atlantic City, NJ
I've been interested in trying an at home laser hair removal product, but I've read a lot of them don't do well with darker skin. Has anyone with darker skin maybe olive skin tone tried this?
Dana F.
Oakdale, Mn
Wellness Guru Expert
There seems to be a lot of negative feedback on this one, and I'm just wondering if there is anyone who has used the Tria who has ALSO had laser hair treatment at a salon (such as Ideal Image or something similar)... whether it was the same area or different area..... I have had the laser hair removal at Ideal Image on eyebrows, upper lip, bikini area & under arms... So far I am at treatment #8 and am somewhat disappointed (Plus I paid THOUSANDS of dollars instead of the few hundred for a Tria). The professional treatment hurts, burns, and stinks too. I want to get some type of hair removal treatment on my legs now because I have super sensitive skin that even the best shaving cremes & lotions don't prevent razor burn, itching, and dryness. I am hoping for a review from someone who has used the professional treatment AND can compare the Tria for me.
Amber C.
Kalamazoo, MI
How long or how many uses before you see noticeable results?
Tanaja P.
Easley, SC
Is it painful? Also curious to know how quickly anyone has seen results.