Tria® Hair Removal Laser 4X uploaded by Stephanie R.Tria® Hair Removal Laser 4X uploaded by Khloud K.Tria® Hair Removal Laser 4X uploaded by Melissa L.

BY TRIA

Powered by the same in-office Diode Laser Technology used by dermatologists, the Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X is the first and only FDA-cleared at-home laser to remove unwanted hair at a fraction of the in-office treatment.

Our advanced hair removal laser technology safely delivers over 3 times more hair-eliminating energy than any other at-home hair removal devices, making it the most powerful at-home hair removal technology. It's so safe and effective, you'll be amazed at what you can do all by yourself.

The Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X targets and permanently disables the hair follicle to stop hair growth on the body for permanent results, and even gentle enough to remove unwanted hair on the face for women.

For best results, treat the area once every 2 weeks until desired result has been reached.

Cassia E.
Two words of warning: First, this will only work if you have the perfect skin and hair type for laser. I’m talking that your skin looks like Snow White and your body hair...looks like it fell off a natural bristle brush. A black one.

Second, it HURTS. I’m pretty sure all the settings below 5 are just training wheels to get you to learn how to keep a steady hand. You have to keep it still for two beeps per spot, and if you flinch, you get the pain AND have to do it over. But I find it easier to tolerate the pain if I control it than at a med spa with someone else doing it.

Disclaimers aside, if you are one of those unfortunates with porcelain skin AND body hair like black wire, this will change your life. Since chin and lip hair get worse as you age, owning the laser is a game-changer and saves so much money over the long run. Legs take a ton of patience (expect to spend most of a day per leg treatment including all the recharging), but with patience it makes a huge difference to legs. Haven’t managed good results on underarms yet, but you can only get it in there at a really weird angle that makes your wrist hurt so I doubt I’ve tried hard enough.

I wish with all my heart that this had already been invented when I was 16 and in teasing hell over my mustache.
House of Danger D.
Leesburg, VA
It works! The hair removal process is pretty darn tedious to get every follicle but the hair immediately falls out. This can take a while if you’re doing a large area, but you can see it working. It’s certainly not painless (feels like a rubber band snapping against your skin) but no worse than waxing. PS- You have to repeat treatment several weeks apart for permanent results.
Lynn T.
While I have seen significant reduction of hair growth, I had only been a year so I can't tell yet if the ones I zapped are going to grow back. I mean I'm very hairy with light skin a black thick hair, so it's very noticeable that my hair is gone.
Why didn't I rate this device higher?
It's really not convenient.
The head is heavy so my arm gets tired.
The laser face is small so you have to really over lap.
Noisy like a little vacuum, can't even watch tv as your doing it.
My neck hurts for looking down as I'm doing my treatment.
Takes more than 6-8 to get a more even hair reduction otherwise you're patchy.
The device needs to be recharged more often after I used it for about 6months, also seems weaker by then.

If I had the money I would rather go to a professional, because I just don't have the time or privacy to use this at home.
Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the fact that this is permanent and you can practically do anywhere on your body from the comfort of your own home. Some cons are this thing hurts! A lot! This is not a joke! If you are able to do this on the highest level then I salute you because it is very painful! That being said I am doing my "treatments" at a lower level (4) so it means I will essentially have more treatments to do than someone who does level 5. The first time I used this I saw results. I'm almost completely finished treating the first areas I started on like my face and arm pits. My legs are taking much much longer because like I said it's painful and due to the fact the actual laser is so small you need to do one leg then charge it then do the other leg. So it's time consuming but definitely worth every penny.
Kheila  L.
Orlando, FL
Took so long to buy this as it's a big purchase. I was also very skeptical since usually at home lasers don't have a good track record. At first I thought I wasted my money but I decided to keep trying it. Let me just say that I have a hormonal imbalance and hair will always be part of my life. I went to Ideal Image for two years and 6 months after i stopped treatments my hair came back. Tria took about a month to start working. It wasn't until I started using it on level 3 that I saw result but now I'm very happy with it. The best part is I can do it at my own time and I don't have to repurchase cartriges. It will pay off on it's own! saves me a lot of anxiety.
Nicole Marie V.
Carteret, NJ
Took a while to make the commitment to purchase this expensive tool. But got a good deal on Sephora. Extremely happy with the results. Have been using it a small amount for almost 5 months now and I can definitely see a difference. Freshly shaven legs are lasting longer and small hairs are actually lighter and less noticeable. A little painful but beauty is pain! Very happy with this product. Wish I had time to use it more often. Need that nice skin for vacation! Can't wait till I don't have to shave everywhere
Brittney H.
Gastonia, NC
I have had my Tria about a month and have done two treatments . I love this ! It is very effective . There is different levels 1-5 . One is no pain and Five is most effective if you understand where I'm going with this . I use a level 3 on under arms and chin/upper lip and a 4/5 on my legs . You use it every two weeks and shave before you do it . I love the full size calming gel that came with it , it doesn't really help me much so I don't use it
Camila D.
villennes sur seine
I have this product over a year, i always try to do it, once a month on my legs and underarm, i already see much more difference, my hair is thinner, and has some spots without hair. But i expect that, over a year, i wasn't going to have any hair. And you need to have patience to do on the legs.
Rebekah F.
The cost is off-putting, but it is worth it! Hairs grow back finer and less often. Definitely look into numbing creams to help with the sting, especially if you're planning on using a higher setting. The sting feels like a rubber band snap and is sometimes hard to endure (particularly on higher settings). But, efficacy-wise, this product is great! Definitely an investment to consider.
L T.
Tulsa, OK
This product is literally amazing. It really works if you follow the instructions the right way. You skin color needs to be lighter than your hair color so the machine can read it right. Before you use Tria, it is suggested that you shave not wax so the laser can penetrate the root and burn the root of the hair follicle. It is pricey but totally worth it. I wish I had one!
Alicia V.
Waterford, MI
I have always want to try this, but I want to know if it is really worth the money?
Amy P.
Seattle, WA
how often do you have to do the treatments to keep the hair away?
Annie D.
akron, OH
Do you notice instant reviews or does it take a couple uses? How long does the hair usually take to come back? Would you recommend over waxing?
qamar a.