Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X Peony uploaded by Stephanie R.Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X Peony uploaded by Melissa L.

BY TRIA

An at-home hair removal laser for face and body that permanently reduces unwanted hair and provides lasting silky-smooth skin. Get permanent results with Tria's Hair Removal Laser the only FDA-cleared laser available for home-use. Convenient and easy to use in the comfort of your own home, only Tria uses the same diode laser technology preferred by dermatologists to deliver safe, effective, and permanent results. A sleek, hand-held design and slim handle make treatments extremely simple, and the angled tip gives you enhanced visibility to deliver laser light with expert precision to the treatment area. If you want the very best outcome and freedom from endless shaving and waxing, choose Tria and enjoy the benefits only a laser can provide. Get better results in half the time* with the New Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X. The upgraded digital display featuring Tria's exclusive new Pulse Counter lets you treat your face and body more confidently. *Study published in "Lasers in Surgery and Medicine." Sept. 2012. After your first treatment, on occasion, some users experience mild redness that quickly dissipates within 24 hours. After two to three months of treatment, hair re-growth will begin to appear lighter and finer. You will begin to see a visible reduction in the amount of re-growth, especially in areas where hair growth tends to be dense. After three months of treatment, hair follicles that have been deactivated by the Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X will no longer grow hair. Continue to use the Tria Laser 4X as necessary for touch-ups until your skin is smooth and you're free of the endless hassles of shaving and waxing. Research results: Backed by clinical data: Tria's laser for hair removal with professional-level diode technology is the only at-home laser hair removal system to deliver truly permanent results. In clinical studies, after first month of use: - Up to 70% reduction after just 2 treatments Wheeland Report 2012: In a controlled, peer-reviewed study, the F see more...

Melissa L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the fact that this is permanent and you can practically do anywhere on your body from the comfort of your own home. Some cons are this thing hurts! A lot! This is not a joke! If you are able to do this on the highest level then I salute you because it is very painful! That being said I am doing my "treatments" at a lower level (4) so it means I will essentially have more treatments to do than someone who does level 5. The first time I used this I saw results. I'm almost completely finished treating the first areas I started on like my face and arm pits. My legs are taking much much longer because like I said it's painful and due to the fact the actual laser is so small you need to do one leg then charge it then do the other leg. So it's time consuming but definitely worth every penny.
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
I’m really happy I bought this! I have Mediterranean descent, and I’m in my late 30’s, so I’m always fighting my body hair! But the main reason I bought this was to get rid of my hormonal chin hairs that were starting to pop up more and more. I know, it’s gross! But it’s also more common than you think.

I started using this about 10 months ago for 4 months. So it’s been awhile, and I can give a fair review on how it’s worked! First off, I have light skin and very dark hair. My hair is also deeply rooted and very thick. I used this on my chin, upper lip, armpits, legs and bikini.

The most painful areas were my armpits and bikini. I had to use both Emla cream and ice to numb the areas before I could use this. I would compare the pain to holding the metal part of a hot lighter against your skin for a second. Ouch!

I would laser each body part about once a week, sometimes every other week. After 6 weeks of this, I noticed a drastic reduction in hair! My armpits and bikini line appeared to almost clear of hair. I would say an 80% reduction. My chin was also clear. My upper lip hair is lighter and finer, so it didn’t work there very well.

Fast forward many months, and my hair has mostly all returned in my bikini area and my armpits. :( But my legs have a lot less hair now! And my chin is still pretty free of hair, which was the main reason I purchased this in the beginning. So I’m very happy with it, despite those endless hours of pain lol. I may try to do my bikini and pits again, and continue it for longer to see if it works. I will update if so! :)