BY TRIA

A limited-edition kit featuring the Age-Defying Laser, Priming Cleanser, Finishing Serum, and travel case This Essentials Kit completes your age-defying experience with skincare essentials that are formulated for laser-treated skin so you get the most out of your laser treatment. The Age-Defying Laser uses the same laser technology used by dermatologists and plastic surgeons. It supports the natural collagen renewal process that dramatically reduces the look of key signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles, and imperfections. The gentle Priming Cleanser is the only cleanser specially formulated to be the perfect prep step for your laser treatment. It is specially formulated for laser-treated skin and ensures your skin is free of dirt and impurities that can block the laser light and make it less effective. Following treatment, the Finishing Serum soothes, hydrates, brightens, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. And the limited-edition travel case ensures a travel-filled holiday season that doesn't come between you and great results. This set contains:- Age-Defying Laser - Charging cradle and power supply - 0.85 oz Age-Defying Priming Cleanser - 0.3 oz Age-Defying Skincare Finishing Serum - Travel case Research results: In a 4-week clinical study: - 95% smoother skin and improved overall appearance - 87% a more youthful and radiant complexion - 76% a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles see more...

• Does this really have great results? Is it worth the pric...1 Answers
  • What serum did you use after use of the product? If you d...1 Answers
Wendy z.
Las Vegas, NV
Used this every night for two months, the first week my skin looked great but that is also because of the irritation you get from it. Now 8 weeks later my skin looks worse then it did when I started , my pores have little red dots in them and my skin is rough and dry. If you don't mind having a temporary bright red burning face every night ( it does go away overnight) and dry rough skin the next day, this is for you. Have done many lasers at the doctors office and little results, so why would I expect this too? Have tried almost every beauty device on the market and they have just not perfected them yet. Go on E bay right now and see how many people are selling theirs . Mine is going back to the store. If you want instant results do a good at home microdermabrasion or a strong glycolic peel.
Wendy F.
lakewood, CA
I have read a lot of good things about this laser and was excited to try it. I have never used any laser before so I was shocked that it hurt a bit. It does take some getting used it and really made my face very red ( I have pale very sensitive skin) after the first use even through the next day. I did notice my skin looked firmer and tighter after just once use. No noticeable reduction in lines or wrinkles but I do have faith in this product. Very expensive but you can feel it working.
SHELLY N.
Gilbert, AZ
I used the laser 4 times a week for 6 months before it died on me. It was amazing, my skin looked plump and youthful. I have had treatments at a doctors office and this was a lot less painful. I am thinking about reinvesting in a new tria. I simply loved my results, just keep in mind that the guys are not built for the long haul. I would give it 5 stars but its a very expensive tool and it only lasted 6 months.
Angela R.
Massapequa, NY
Does this really have great results? Is it worth the price tag or am I better off using creams and serums for anti aging benefits?
Wendy F.
lakewood, CA
What serum did you use after use of the product? If you didn't use the one you had with it?