Tria Age-Defying Eye Wrinkle Correcting Laser

by Tria

A breakthrough antiaging laser that is uniquely designed for treating around the eye area to reveal more radiant, youthful-looking eyes. The Age-Defying Eye Wrinkle Correcting Laser works by using thousands of microscopic laser lights to penetrate into the skin. This triggers a natural process of cell renewal that results in a significant improvement in visible signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area. With continued usage of just two minutes a day, it supports natural collagen production and elastin revealing brighter, more youthful-looking eyes. This set contains:- Tria Age-Defying Eye Wrinkle Correcting Laser - Power supply and cord - Instructions for use - Quick start guide The Age-Defying Eye Wrinkle Correcting Laser is safe to use for all skintones and types. It is FDA-cleared, clinically proven, and dermatologist recommended. Research results: In a clinical study: - 85% of users saw improvement in fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes - 88% of users agreed the laser leaves their skin looking more youthful than any product previously used - 83% of users reported smoother skin

Anyone still use this? And how is it working for you? I feel like it’s hard to “glide in circles” around the delicate eye area without pulling my skin with it, even after fully cleansing and drying my face before use. And for those who have noticed a difference, do you actually laser around the eyes only where there’s no bone under? I don’t have wrinkles below the sockets... I want to use this to its full advantage or potential.
How is this different from the Tria Age Defying Laser?
Start your review of Tria Age-Defying Eye Wrinkle Correcting Laser!
Jessica B.
Bronx, NY
So I had got this cute little machine directly from the Tria website a few months ago. I had a free voucher for it so I bought one to see if it could help diminish some of the fine lines I have under my eyes which are hereditary. I have only used it a few times and have seen a pretty nice difference. The reason I have only used it a few times times is because I'm working up a tolerance for it. The laser kind of zaps the skin which of course for anyone who isn't used to that feeling you've got to become accustomed to it. The sting is to be expected, it is a laser after all. I will be using it more in the near future.
Jessica L.
Austin, TX
Tria Age-Defying Eye Wrinkle Correcting Laser uploaded by Jessica L.
So I can definitely see immediate results when I use the Tria. But I will also say that this tiny little device hurts like a mofo when in use and even for a brief while after. I'm hoping that it feels less intense with prolonged use. I bought this on the Tria Beauty website at a drastically reduced sale rate so that was a bonus.
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
This thing works so great, got rid of my fine lines and wrinkles under my eyes after the first 8 weeks of use definitely with the price
Tamara M.
Clanton, AL
With this product you begin seeing results almost instantly. It is amazing the results you can see with this.
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
It is a great investment. I got this for my mother who has significant signs of aging on her eyes. I got the kit for her which contains the laser device, cleanser and eye cream. She diligently uses it and she is happy to get the result almost instantly, after three times of using the kit, she finds that the deep wrinkles around her eyes, started to face and the skin tighten. I recommend this if you have serious wrinkles around your eyes
Eric A.
La Place, LA
Tria Age-Defying Eye Wrinkle Correcting Laser uploaded by Eric A.
absolutely AMAZED by what this product has been doing for me, i'm 26 and a full time employee of sephora. i was lucky enough to win this in a contest we had going on for our cast members! yes, it does sting a bit but you get used to it quite quickly. (i'd suggest following up with a cooling eye cream). it's only been about a week but i'm already seeing major improvements in fine lines and dark circles/spots. much more affordable than treatments at your doctor with the same effects! don't miss out on this baby.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
My friend has been using the tria age defying eye wrinkle correcting laser and omg it's amazing! I definitely need one. I'm turning 50 in a month and would really like to try this. Cannot wait!!
Susana V.
Richmond, TX
He escuchado maravillas de el. Una amiga lo tiene y he visto su mejoría, mejora notablemente los síntomas de envejecimiento en el area de los ojos, también el cansancio y agotamiento de la piel. Lo mejor de todo es que dice que no duele. Lo necesito en mi vida ❤️️
Amber A.
Newark , Nj
This product is a must-have after a long day of work and you feel like you have bags under your eyes this is the product that you need to have it removes dark circles and the best part it's not painful .
Megan C.
Brandon, SD
The first week with this was love hate relationship. I could see a difference, but it hurts to do! After 3 weeks I developed almost rash like tiny bumps, I gave it a 4 week run, doing it daily. If you can survive the sting, it's not horrible product. I am more intrigued to try hair removal.