BY GENERIC

Tri-Vi-Sol Infant Vitamins Drops, 1.67 oz: Dropper application Vitamins A, C and D see more...

Dixally R.
Dixally R.
I have tried this product with my infant since I was breast feeding him until he got 4 teeth and started giving him formula.. it has your baby be nice and healthy. I have referred this product to everyone
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
We've been using this since she was 4 weeks old as recommended by our pediatrician. My daughter is exclusively breastfed and needs the extra vitamin D.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY
Used this when I was nursing to help supplement vitamins . the pediatrician said the baby would hate it ...but I needed to try m she loved it . reasonably priced for sure .
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Lihue, HI
Used this when my littles were infants while breastfeeding. The taste seemed fine as they did not spit it back up. Price was good as well would recommend
Amy W.
Amy W.
Great product for a breastfeeding baby. Price is very reasonable and my baby seemed to tolerate the taste.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
I have a baby and I give these drops to him. I'm happy he is getting the vitamins he needs. So young.
Heather  M.
Heather M.
Carrollton, TX
We loved these. They we're easy to give and the taste didn't seem to bother my LO at all.
Callie V.
Callie V.
Lexington, KY
I would highly recommend these drops - they are not too overly expensive and they are VERY beneficial to your newborns health.
Krystin A.
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
My sons pediatrician recommended this for my breastfed son. He doesn't seem to like the taste too much but I believe it is doing him some good. He is growing and developing well. I bought this at shoprite and it wasn't expensive at all. Worth it for your childs health!