BY TRI DERMA MD

Triderma Extreme Dryness Plus [Sold by the Each, Quantity per Each : 1 EA, Category : Creams & Ointments, Product Class : Self Care] see more...

Review (1)
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this product in my Cocotique subscription box. I was not at all familiar with this product before receiving it by chance but I'm sure glad I laid hands on it when I did. My 11 year old daughter has had a flare of her eczema so bad on her arms. We've tried natural oils from coconut oil to calendula oil which helped heal some of her skin, but nothing would stop more of the rash from spreading. Until I handed her this tube yesterday evening! All the redness has almost faded and I see where the skin is peeling to form healthy skin underneath. I'm extremely happy because I thought I'd have to take her to a dermatologist who would more than likely prescribe her steroids which I'm not happy about. I love this product!