Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiaper Rash TreatmentsTriderma
Tri Derma MD Severe Diaper Rash Fast Healing Cream

Tri Derma MD Severe Diaper Rash Fast Healing Cream

by Triderma

Tri Derma MD Severe Diaper Rash Fast Healing Cream Tri Derma MD Severe Diaper Rash Fast Healing Cream is more effective than traditional creams. With regular use, it can help prevent reoccurrence of diaper rashes. Plus, Tri Derma MD Severe Diaper Rash Fast Healing Cream provides overnight relief for baby's sensitive skin. Why You'll Love It: This non-greasy formula heals diaper rashes and prevents skin infections, keeping baby's skin soft and supple. Age: Newborn and up Features Contains AP4 aloe, beeswax and allantonin Recommended by pediatricians Medical strength formula for fast relief Non-greasy and fragrance-free wetness protection Has more healing power than traditional zinc oxide-based creams Formula provides visible overnight relief

Have no idea which cream is good for Yeast infection. Nothing works for my 5 months old girl.
Does this really work? And how fast? Where can I find it??
Is this good for babies? Sensitive skin?
Start your review of Tri Derma MD Severe Diaper Rash Fast Healing Cream!
Heather S.
New Bethlehem, PA
Tri Derma MD Severe Diaper Rash Fast Healing Cream uploaded by Heather S.
This product is amazing. I tried it on a whim while looking for a cream that works. Baby had a red teething rash on her bottom and this cleared it up in two days. Day one had great improvement and day two all cleared up. I was shocked how easy this took care of it. Getting the smaller bonus tube was an awesome deal. Worth the try and it was actually very nice priced compared to other name brand rash creams. Better priced.
Lyn L.
Mission, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
my kid has very sensitive skin to where her bottom would have bubbles... i tried everything i switched her diapers (that was the cause) after i fixed the diaper prob i needed something to heal her and this one was the only cream that did the job rash completely gone in two days ... its really worth the try its cheap doesnt hurt the pocket that much
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
This did nothing to cure my daughter's diaper rash and it was average, not even severe. It was too thin to do much so I got a thicker one and it worked so much better. This worked ok as a barrier for prevention after it cleared up but to be honest, coconut oil or any other diaper cream worked to prevent it.
Stephanie F.
Huntington, TX
My daughter has had tummy issues and had bad bad rashes due to that. This is the best that I've found!! Desitin burned her little hiney! It hurt her more than helped her. I would definitely buy this again. I've had to use it for chub run before as well! 😂
Lila H.
Modesto, CA
This is the most perfect item for a baby's diaper rash. However the more you apply he faster you can get rid of them. This is the most amazing item you can get while having a newborn in your hands
Ashleigh B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I liked this cream because it doesn't have a harsh smell and it works well. It is reasonably priced and can be purchased at easily accessible locations. Overall, I would recommend this product to others.
Giselle O.
as said in the name this actually does heal a diaper rash fast the only thing is you need to put it on constantly
damari M.
Laredo, TX
this product is good,i use this every time i need it, it does not smell bad and i like that, i recommend this product.
Dayana D.
Queens
I am a nanny and I highly recommend this product. It is prevent the diaper rash. It doesnt smell so bad so i like that too
Jeremi P.
Ontario
Literally the ONLY diaper rash cream that has ever worked for our son. Its a good price and usually has a mini for the diaper bag also, which is great lol. Im serious though, we tried everything when he used to get them, only brand that worked!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...