Tri Derma MD Severe Diaper Rash Fast Healing Cream uploaded by Heather S.

BY TRI DERMA MD

Tri Derma MD Severe Diaper Rash Fast Healing Cream Tri Derma MD Severe Diaper Rash Fast Healing Cream is more effective than traditional creams. With regular use, it can help prevent reoccurrence of diaper rashes. Plus, Tri Derma MD Severe Diaper Rash Fast Healing Cream provides overnight relief for baby's sensitive skin. Why You'll Love It: This non-greasy formula heals diaper rashes and prevents skin infections, keeping baby's skin soft and supple. Age: Newborn and up Features Contains AP4 aloe, beeswax and allantonin Recommended by pediatricians Medical strength formula for fast relief Non-greasy and fragrance-free wetness protection Has more healing power than traditional zinc oxide-based creams Formula provides visible overnight relief see more...

• Is this good for babies? Sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Para que sirve?2 Answers
  • How good is this???do you recommend??where can I purchase??is it wo...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Heather S.
Heather S.
New Bethlehem, PA
This product is amazing. I tried it on a whim while looking for a cream that works. Baby had a red teething rash on her bottom and this cleared it up in two days. Day one had great improvement and day two all cleared up. I was shocked how easy this took care of it. Getting the smaller bonus tube was an awesome deal. Worth the try and it was actually very nice priced compared to other name brand rash creams. Better priced.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this cream because it doesn't have a harsh smell and it works well. It is reasonably priced and can be purchased at easily accessible locations. Overall, I would recommend this product to others.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Huntington, TX
My daughter has had tummy issues and had bad bad rashes due to that. This is the best that I've found!! Desitin burned her little hiney! It hurt her more than helped her. I would definitely buy this again. I've had to use it for chub run before as well! 😂
Lila H.
Lila H.
Modesto, CA
This is the most perfect item for a baby's diaper rash. However the more you apply he faster you can get rid of them. This is the most amazing item you can get while having a newborn in your hands
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is pretty good stuff even though I still prefer my old faithful of Beaudreaux's. My daughter got severe diaper rash and this is the only thing we could find a Walgreens and it helped her and soothed and the rash is gone!
Marija L.
Marija L.
Milwaukee, WI
This product works wonders on diaper rash, I immediately notice my baby is calmer and it soothes him the second I put it on. The rash is gone very quickly and it's like it was never even there. Definitely a must have in the household if you have children.
Dayana D.
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
I am a nanny and I highly recommend this product. It is prevent the diaper rash. It doesnt smell so bad so i like that too
Giselle O.
Giselle O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
as said in the name this actually does heal a diaper rash fast the only thing is you need to put it on constantly
damari m.
damari m.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is good,i use this every time i need it, it does not smell bad and i like that, i recommend this product.
Skyler B.
Skyler B.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this product it is awesome anyone that has not tried this needs to try it you are missing out TRUST ME
Mabel M.
Mabel M.
Lancaster , CA
Does the product have harmful ingredients ?
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Dowelltown, TN
Oh I think this sounds amazing! My baby gets bad rashes for some reason. Are these claims really real or is it too good to be true?
Billiez K.
Billiez K.
Has anyone tried this cream? Does It work? Only because I've been looking for cream that takes away rash's ...
Marylin M.
Marylin M.
Maracaibo
Para que sirve?
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Is this good for babies? Sensitive skin?