Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsThairapy 365
Tri-Curl Clipless Curling Iron - Thairapy 365

Tri-Curl Clipless Curling Iron - Thairapy 365

by Thairapy 365

Thairapy 365Tri-Curl Clipless Curling IronDetailsIncludes 19mm (3/4 inch), 25mm (1 inch), and 32mm (1 1/4 inch) interchangeable barrels. More natural looking curls and waves in just 5 seconds. Ceramic coated barrel provides even heat distribution. Digital color coded temperature display and touch controls. Dual voltage 110V / 220V. Includes heat resistant glove. Barrel Sizes:19mm is ideal for creating and defining ringlets. 25mm is ideal for creating smooth, loose curls. 32mm is ideal for creating large effortless waves. Directions: Make sure hair is completely dry before curling. Place heat resistant glove on the hand in which you hold the hair. Separate a small 1" section of hair and hold taught. Place the base of the curling iron handle near the scalp of your head with tip facing down. Wrap the hair from the base of the curling iron to the tip in a downward direction. Hold for 3-5 seconds. Without pulling the curling iron down, release the hair from tip allowing the hair to slide out. Then slide the curling iron out of the hair.

Does this make your hair fry and smell burned after using it?
Start your review of Tri-Curl Clipless Curling Iron - Thairapy 365!
Tori T.
Nashville, TN
Best wand I have ever had. [email protected]hair will NOT hold curls from any curling iron, but it will hold ALL DAY with this, plus it has 3 sizes for any style you want. AMAZING
Best wand I have ever had. [email protected] will NOT hold curls from any curling iron, but it will hold ALL DAY with this, plus it has 3 sizes for any style you want. AMAZING
Amber J.
I love this wand! It comes with three barrels so you can swap out for different size curls or for different length hair as needed. It comes with a protective glove as well. It has a heat setting option so you can set the heat to your liking. I love the curls I get when I use it. Would definitely recommend.
Madi D.
Valencia, CA
I absolutely love this hair tool. It’s made out of tourmaline and super high quality. My hair curls super fast and the curls last so long. I love the options and hair safety that comes out of this product.
Brittany P.
Capo Beach, CA
I love these curling iron! I cannot use a clip curling iron to save my life so these clueless irons are amazing! I love that it comes in 3 sizes so I can try different diameters and see how they do with my hair. I also have really healthy hair which is great until I want to style it. Because it’s so healthy it typically doesn’t hold a curl. But these irons actually help my hair hold a curl! Heat is adjustable and it heats up quickly!
Klevi🌸 B.
Bronx, NY
I love that its 3 curling irons in one!!!!!!!!! you must buy this and when you do you will love it!!!!!!!!