BY TREYARCH

Brigitte B.
Kingwood, WV
Very pleased with how much they put into this game mode. There is so much customization and is great for multiplayer too. The zombies are detailed with great graphics and the game uses excellent mechanics. Fun for any player and a great way to kill time.
Amy T.
PERU, IN
My boys liked this game loads of action tons of fire power easy to understand great graphics loads of great sounds they were very please with this games and all it has to offer
Jocelin L.
If I was my boyfriend I'd give this game here an "A". Since I'm not, I watch him play it from time to time, but I don't know how much he likes the game.
Christina M.
Williamstown, NJ
I like this game. I do enjoy playing shooter games. I like the maps and the graphics are great. Anything with zombies, I love.
Devin O.
Winfield, MO
Great online first person shooter. very competitive and very addicting. The Call of Duty series is great for hardcore gamers.
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
I enjoy playing this game. I think the Maps on it are great and its an overall great first person shooter game.
Alexis V.
La Verne , CA
This is probably the coolest of all the Call of Duty games extension. This expansion is soooooooo cool.