Treyarch Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition uploaded by Jeremiah f.

BY TREYARCH

Treyarch Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition
  • "The Treyarch Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition is a great first person shooting game " in 1 review
  • "It's a great first person shooter!" in 1 review
  • "This game took the zombie mode to another level with Easter Egg Achievements and with also bringing back the orignial zombie maps." in 1 review
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
If you have played Treyarch Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition then you have been missing out. Not only was this the start of COD zombies but still after all these year online play is still hot
Ashley P.
Noblesville, IN
This used to be one of my favorite COD installments. Now it's overrun with hackers galore, and it is a complete lag fest. If you check the file shares of the people in your lobby you'll usually find at least one that has a XP lobby, godmode, or some other type of hack. That said, it is still fun once you find a non hacked lobby. But on the 360 that's proven very difficult. I still enjoy playing from time to time, but not as much anymore.
Brittney R.
Staten Island, NY
Black Ops one is by far my favorite black ops out of the whole series so far. I always find myself coming back to this. The gameplay is perfect and I'm getting a little tired of all the futuristic stuff that keeps coming out. This is one well done and just downright amazing
Paul B.
Royersford, PA
I just straight hated this game. The AI were good at killing you unless they were an ally. Allies always seem to run through my line of fire repeatedly and often stand on top of me when I am prone. The online was not fun, just added some different modes to show just how great this game was. Maps are boring and zombies was pointless, taking a step back from WaW in my opinion. I was shocked by this games epic failure following the 3 great games they had released prior to it - Call of Duty 4, WaW, and MW2.
Ana G.
Lennox , CA
Love this game! I'm a big fan of call of duty! I'd recommend this game of you're a fan of zombies! mostly people would say that the new call of duty that came out or are owning out is good but not as good as this one!! Zombies in this game is amazing!!
Luna G.
Black ops campaign was cool I remember the part where the guy is at a prison and we have to escape and that he's actually seeing things like this dude who wasn't actually there well yeah so it's a cool game and zombie nazis are cool
PJ H.
Santa Cruz, CA
I spent my entire summer of 12' playing this game with my clan. Staying competitive with your friends is what makes this game fun. It's all about KDR! But Honestly, It's just like all the previous Call of Duty games, but with graphic enhancements. The campaign is similar and the multiplayer is similar. It's nothing new.
Desiree W.
My son has this game, and even now that ghosts is out he still prefers this one. He will spend hours upon hours on this if were to let him. He loves it so much that he scratched the disc so that it wouldn't read in the xbox and we went right down and had to get a new one
Jackeline Q.
Hampton, GA
It is an excellent game . against the zombie mode it is really fun . It makes you not get bored so fast the game. and the online mode is very fast and effective.
Kristina V.
Best Call Of Duty that has ever been released. This game took the zombie mode to another level with Easter Egg Achievements and with also bringing back the orignial zombie maps. Still love the multiplayer of course.