Trevor Sorbie Keratin and Argan Curls and Waves Multi Styler - Black

by Trevor Sorbie

Mix up your hair styling with the Trevor Sorbie Keratin and Argan Curls and Waves Multi Styler, a hair curling wand with a trio of attachments to create diverse looks. It offers a fast heat-up time and variable temperature settings between 160°C and 200°C, meaning you can adjust styling to suit varied hair types and minimise damage by limiting the heat exposure to preserve hair's natural hydration levels. The three attachments are easy to use and change, perfect for creating tight spiral ringlets, beachy waves and glamorous curls. Each barrel has been infused with Kertain and Argan oils to ensure a smooth, static-free finish that conditions hair as it styles. With an automatic shut off feature and a 3m swivel cord, you can achieve glossy, salon-style results from the comfort of your own home. Features: Trevor Sorbie Keratin and Argan Curls and Waves Multi Styler - Black 1 x bubble attachment for natural/beach waves 1 x micro-stick for super tight curls 1 x 25-19mm wand for glamourous drop curls Variable temperature between 160°C and 200°C Magnetic attachments are easy to fit Keratin and Argan infused ceramic barrels Automatic shut off function Fast heat-up to 200C in only 30 seconds Cool tip for steady grip 3m salon length heat resistant swivel cord

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trevor Sorbie Keratin and Argan Curls and Waves Multi Styler - Black!
I love love love this gorgeous curler. The style of it is beautiful and it contains 3 different heads that you can attach and detach from the top to create 3 different beautiful curls. I use it all the time and would definitely recommend it!
Darlington
This isn’t the exact one I have, however I do have the one with the thicker barrel rather than the chopstick curler. I do enjoy using this. The only downside is that it does take a while to heat up compared to my others. However once it’s done it looks gorgeous!

Looking for your answer?