by trèStique

A two-in-one, weightless tinted moisturizer and built-in face blender. Less is more with this new two-in-one, cream-gel, tinted moisturizer. Light as air and powdery soft, this modern makeup glides onto skin to give you the perfect no-makeup, makeup look. Skin appears fresh and flawless with a naturally radiant, finish. This portable stick with sheer to medium, buildable coverage is perfect for use all-over face, or for quick touch-ups. This weightless tinted moisturizer is infused with Coconut Oil, known for its hydration properties. Its custom magnetic sealing cap keeps your makeup travel-friendly and spill-proof, while the built-in tre Switch Refill Face Blender allows for easy hands-free application on-the-go. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates TreStiQue creates everyday, two-in-one beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry, and apply makeup for life on-the-go. "Our Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick gives you that perfect natural no-makeup, makeup look. Perfect for everyday coverage. It's makeup to enhance the real you not cover it up!" Jennifer Kapahi, Co-founder This product is cruelty-free and free of synthetic fragrances, D5, petrochemicals, and talc. The sponge is made from synthetic rubber and is antibacterial.

How well does this blend into your skin?
How is this product on combination/oily skin?
Really give you the perfect no-makeup, makeup look? I loves to try. Thanks
Start your review of Trèstique tre Sti Que Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Cape Cod Stone 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g!
Buffalo, NY
Review for: tre Sti Que Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Cape Cod Stone 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g
I use these on my under eyes to hide purple circles and it does wonders. It is not oily and with a beauty blender it blends into your skin without notice. It is cheap and affordable as well. Highly recommend it!
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: treStiQue Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Tenerife Natural 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g
Nice highlight go natural for full glam with this try not to cake your face we get it your a snack;) hehe but I recommend I love it I recently got in in Ipsy and I love it easy for the go for purse or school bag
State Univ, AR
Review for: tre Sti Que Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Tulum Nude 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g
This is such a neat product and I love it. It goes on smooth, blends well, and looks great and natural on skin. I use it to brighten under my eyes and it does greet at this. I’ve only ever gotten it at Sephora.
Bridgeport, PA
So my sister gave this to me from a Sephora play bag and I absolutely love layering this with my powder highlighters for a more dramatic look. And the packaging and price is great too!
Tampa, FL
I really like the presentation. The texture of the base is very creamy, has good coverage and is long lasting. What I do not like is that it brings little amount
Trestque is a nice brand. I often get samples of it in my Ipsy bag. I really like everything that I’ve received it’s all great quality! Plus the packaging is nice!
I want a big fan of this. It had good coverage, I just didn't like how it felt on my face. It comes in a cool lit gr le xonrainer and is easy to apply though.
Lubbock, TX
I love this product. It's seriously erases my blemishes and I want to tell the world about it. The cost is not known by me, but it's probably worth the extra.
Lewisville , TX
Review for: tre Sti Que Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Paradise Island Beige 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g
So obsessed with this. Love the pigment and how smooth it applies. I got it as a sample from Sephora but will be purchasing the full size. Really recommend!
I'm medium tan so this did not really show up on me. I tried it on my sister who's fair skinned and she liked it but it was not something she wod use alot.