by trèStique

A two-in-one, weightless tinted moisturizer and built-in face blender. Less is more with this new two-in-one, cream-gel, tinted moisturizer. Light as air and powdery soft, this modern makeup glides onto skin to give you the perfect no-makeup, makeup look. Skin appears fresh and flawless with a naturally radiant, finish. This portable stick with sheer to medium, buildable coverage is perfect for use all-over face, or for quick touch-ups. This weightless tinted moisturizer is infused with Coconut Oil, known for its hydration properties. Its custom magnetic sealing cap keeps your makeup travel-friendly and spill-proof, while the built-in tre Switch Refill Face Blender allows for easy hands-free application on-the-go. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates TreStiQue creates everyday, two-in-one beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry, and apply makeup for life on-the-go. "Our Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick gives you that perfect natural no-makeup, makeup look. Perfect for everyday coverage. It's makeup to enhance the real you not cover it up!" Jennifer Kapahi, Co-founder This product is cruelty-free and free of synthetic fragrances, D5, petrochemicals, and talc. The sponge is made from synthetic rubber and is antibacterial.

How well does this blend into your skin?
How is this product on combination/oily skin?
Really give you the perfect no-makeup, makeup look? I loves to try. Thanks
Start your review of Trèstique tre Sti Que Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Cape Cod Stone 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g!
Marysville California
Trèstique tre Sti Que Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Cape Cod Stone 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g uploaded by rachael T.
Review for: tre Sti Que Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Cape Cod Stone 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g
First thing about this face stick that I like is that it has a sponge on one end of it. The sponge is soft and perfect size for small areas. Next thing is the fact that the tube is magnetic. It snaps together without me having to worry it's going to fall off. It applies very well. It is probably medium coverage. It is still fairly buildable too. At first I didn't like it because it felt oily but when I use the sponge to apply it and blend it out, it isn't oily at all. It's actually a really nice soft finish. It works great for a light full face. Its perfect for on the go. It blends out flawlessly. I can barely even tell that it's on my skin. It's really light weight too so I can barely feel it on my skin too. It's not smudge proof or waterproof though. I really like to use this for a concealer or a lid primer too. It works for touching up my makeup throughout the day also. It doesn't dry my skin out or irritate it. It doesn't look cakey or fake. My skin doesn't look and feel oily and greasy either. I think this is an excellent little product. I purchased the whole 8 piece on the go set. I recommend this face stick for anyone that wants a light weight, on the go foundation stick. Something you can throw in your makeup bag and go with. It's an excellent product but a tiny bit on the higher end of prices. It's still totally worth the purchase and the try. Trèstique tre Sti Que Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Cape Cod Stone 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g #trestique #foundation #2in1 #foundationstick
First, the good.  I love a stick foundation for convenience because I can just throw it in my bag.  The color was a perfect match for my complexion.  The bad?  It is very sheer so have to use a lot of product to get any coverage.  Therefore, it runs out quickly.  Also, the blender end broke on the first use which was a bummer.  Overall a good product if you like just a sheer coverage, but it's not for me.
Cumming, GA
Review for: tre Sti Que Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Paradise Island Beige 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g
Absolutely adore the concept of a stick for all of my make up, since it's great on the go.  This stick was WAY too sticky for my oilier skin.  But the color is nice.
Chesnee, SC
This is a great tinted moisturizer! It’s sheer and has some coverage and smooths out some imperfections so I can just look fresh and throw on a bit of color on my eyes and mascara and I’m set to run out the door. The smudger on this is useless though. I just use my fingers. Which kinda sucks If I want to throw on some makeup while I’m out of the house.
Toms River, NJ
1,305 reviews
Trèstique tre Sti Que Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Cape Cod Stone 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g uploaded by Debbie H.
Review for: tre Sti Que Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Tulum Nude 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g
I recently purchased this product and was pleasantly surprised by how easily it applies..It gave me a medium coverage that is easily buildable..It's formula is very comfortable and is long lasting.. The concealer stick covers evenly and blends out smoothly covering even my dark circles without problem It also comes with a mattifying balm and blotting sheet with duo that's amazing The packaging is pretty and all the tubes are magnetized so that the tops stay on inside my makeup bag.. The products are very affordable and versatile...They come with a black case that additional products can be added to I definitely would recommend these products Trèstique tre Sti Que Customizable Complexion Perfection Set
Denver, CO
Really greasy.. I was SO excited when I ordered my full Trestique set and even more excited when I received it! The packaging is so cute and convenient and I was immediately picturing how this product was going to simplify my life. I travel a lot and, in addition, there are some days I don't feel like going 'full face' makeup. I pictured this as being a great alternative on those days I wanted a more 'fresh face' look and a great product to travel with me on our frequent sail trips where packing light is essential. However, after several attempts to use the product I've been consistently disappointed. Mainly in the base product - the foundation. While it's smooth and application is easy, the finished product is greasy with barely any coverage. I've even tried to top the foundation with my 'sweat' foundation powder in hopes it would help, but no luck.. Bummer. The packaging and idea is great! But the actual product needs work. I will be returning.
Bridgeport, OH
Idk if this is the highlighter or not lol it doesn't let you see the full caption. However if it is, it's pretty good highlight is pigmented but not blinding. I also love that I can use it on my lips. I love how easy it is to use and you get a decent amount. It's a must try. However I mainly use mine for my lips.
Charleston, SC
Trèstique tre Sti Que Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Cape Cod Stone 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g uploaded by Nka K.
trèStiQue Perfect Multipurpose Highlight Stick I got this trestique highlight stick in my play box 📦. I like it's texture on my skin. The color is gorgeous. It does brighten my eyes. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lexington, KY
Now this product Is pretty good . Kind of hair to apply and blend . It just stays the way you apply it and don't blend any farther but I gave it two starts because this brand really fails me . A lot of their products are dried up, don't work , too small. Just terrible
Maplewood, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I love face stick says they are so simple to apply am lazy days when you don’t feel like doing a full face make up. However with this face stick after a few uses that the stick starts to get dry and look cakey when you’re applying it to your skin.