by trèStique

A two-in-one, weightless tinted moisturizer and built-in face blender. Less is more with this new two-in-one, cream-gel, tinted moisturizer. Light as air and powdery soft, this modern makeup glides onto skin to give you the perfect no-makeup, makeup look. Skin appears fresh and flawless with a naturally radiant, finish. This portable stick with sheer to medium, buildable coverage is perfect for use all-over face, or for quick touch-ups. This weightless tinted moisturizer is infused with Coconut Oil, known for its hydration properties. Its custom magnetic sealing cap keeps your makeup travel-friendly and spill-proof, while the built-in tre Switch Refill Face Blender allows for easy hands-free application on-the-go. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates TreStiQue creates everyday, two-in-one beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry, and apply makeup for life on-the-go. "Our Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick gives you that perfect natural no-makeup, makeup look. Perfect for everyday coverage. It's makeup to enhance the real you not cover it up!" Jennifer Kapahi, Co-founder This product is cruelty-free and free of synthetic fragrances, D5, petrochemicals, and talc. The sponge is made from synthetic rubber and is antibacterial.

How well does this blend into your skin?
How is this product on combination/oily skin?
Really give you the perfect no-makeup, makeup look? I loves to try. Thanks
Start your review of Trèstique tre Sti Que Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Cape Cod Stone 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g!
Toronto, ON
Review for: treStiQue Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Waikiki Tan 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g
Not a bad product - colour could go on more smoothly. Love this brand but not the product for me. Got it free in my IPSY bag so didn’t choose it per-se.
Santo Domingo, FL
Review for: treStiQue Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Copacabana Chestnut 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g
Tengo uno y a la verdad que estoy enamorada de él, lo repetiría mil veces más! Es muy bueno y no es tan pegajoso o cremoso. Ha sido muy efectivo para mi!
Review for: tre Sti Que Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Tulum Nude 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g
minte cobertura y acabado quedaras como si un profesional te ha terminado de hacer el maquillaje cubre muy bien es sensacional lo recomiendo 100%
Beirut, New rawda
Perfect blend ! I love this product! Its very easy to apply it on the skin and the results are always as u expect. I totally recommend it
Blends well but I don’t think that I chose the right colour for my skin tone. It’s a really good product though and I would recommend it.
Manchester
Sticks are the best for contour . You can really see your bones structure . It is very easy to apply and blend with the right sponge .
Review for: tre Sti Que Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Cape Cod Stone 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g
Me encanta es muy sueve me deja los piel perfecto no se riega y me deja el labio perfecto 😍❤ y no se muy grasoso y es muy duradero
It is a really great product. Colour is blendable and packaging is really nice too. You get a sponge on the other side as well.
Great product ilove this product so much...Great product ilove this product so much...Great product ilove this product so much
I ended like 2 of this highlights. I got mine from ipsy and I want more. I want to buy more very soon. Highly recommended