by trèStique

A two-in-one, weightless tinted moisturizer and built-in face blender. Less is more with this new two-in-one, cream-gel, tinted moisturizer. Light as air and powdery soft, this modern makeup glides onto skin to give you the perfect no-makeup, makeup look. Skin appears fresh and flawless with a naturally radiant, finish. This portable stick with sheer to medium, buildable coverage is perfect for use all-over face, or for quick touch-ups. This weightless tinted moisturizer is infused with Coconut Oil, known for its hydration properties. Its custom magnetic sealing cap keeps your makeup travel-friendly and spill-proof, while the built-in tre Switch Refill Face Blender allows for easy hands-free application on-the-go. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates TreStiQue creates everyday, two-in-one beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry, and apply makeup for life on-the-go. "Our Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick gives you that perfect natural no-makeup, makeup look. Perfect for everyday coverage. It's makeup to enhance the real you not cover it up!" Jennifer Kapahi, Co-founder This product is cruelty-free and free of synthetic fragrances, D5, petrochemicals, and talc. The sponge is made from synthetic rubber and is antibacterial.

How well does this blend into your skin?
How is this product on combination/oily skin?
Really give you the perfect no-makeup, makeup look? I loves to try. Thanks
Start your review of Trèstique tre Sti Que Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Cape Cod Stone 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g!
Buffalo , NY
Review for: treStiQue Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Waikiki Tan 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g
Only got this product in an Ipsy bag other wise I would have never thought to buy it myself but thought it worked good
Lewiston , ID
I like the way this product goes on and I like the color pay off. It can be built up for a more intense color pay off
Review for: tre Sti Que Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Cape Cod Stone 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g
It is not as creamy as i hoped but it is very nice and soft and easy to blend. the name suggests just what it should
University Pl, WA
Review for: tre Sti Que Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Tulum Nude 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g
Very pretty and shimmery. Easy to apply and lasts all day. I got this during my subscription with ipsy. Nice formula!
Madisonville, TN
Great for your face! It is better for moist skin rather than dry skin! I love it and would definitely recommend!
Charlestown , MA
Color is tough to match but easy to apply and blend on skin. I love that I can just color it on without a brush
El Paso, TX
I love this it brightens up my face with a glow and has nice packaging that catches the eye and is long lasting
Great color, and just feels great on ur lips. And is one tint that actually really stays on for a long time.
Menomonee Fls, WI
This is a strong product. Produces a great amount of color yet not overbearing. Lasts all day without running
Wichita Falls, TX
It was okay not something my face was adoring but what I did like was its in like a pencil form easy to apply