treStiQue Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Waikiki Tan 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g

by trèStique

A two-in-one, weightless tinted moisturizer and built-in face blender. Less is more with this new two-in-one, cream-gel, tinted moisturizer. Light as air and powdery soft, this modern makeup glides onto skin to give you the perfect no-makeup, makeup look. Skin appears fresh and flawless with a naturally radiant, finish. This portable stick with sheer to medium, buildable coverage is perfect for use all-over face, or for quick touch-ups. This weightless tinted moisturizer is infused with Coconut Oil, known for its hydration properties. Its custom magnetic sealing cap keeps your makeup travel-friendly and spill-proof, while the built-in treSwitch Refill Face Blender allows for easy hands-free application on-the-go. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates TreStiQue creates everyday, two-in-one beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry, and apply makeup for life on-the-go. "Our Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick gives you that perfect natural no-makeup, makeup look. Perfect for everyday coverage. It's makeup to enhance the real you not cover it up!" Jennifer Kapahi, Co-founder This product is cruelty-free and free of synthetic fragrances, D5, petrochemicals, and talc. The sponge is made from synthetic rubber and is antibacterial.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of treStiQue Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Waikiki Tan 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g!
2 years agoSpringfield, OR
Meh. I'm not a huge fan of this type of product. The applicator makes me feel like i should be able to just swipe it on and blend sombre but if i do makeup comes off. I have to use my finger. I wish it'd bee in a little tub or something if I'm going to have to use my finger. It lasted ok once i got it on but it was applied on long wearing foundation, with a setting spray on top. So, not sure how it'd go otherwise.
2 years agoCalera, AL
In my opinion, these trestique sticks are just OK. I haven’t found a way to incorporate them into my routine that makes them I must have… Not bad but not great either in my opinion… A little too expensive for what you get as well
2 years agoN Las Vegas, NV
I can recommend this product to anyone and everyone this product is so useful it's compact so you can take it anywhere and the Finish is beautiful on any skin tone or skin type.
a year agoChicago
I like how easy it is to use. I wish it was a little bit more blendable and easier to apply to small areas of the face like above the lips and sides of nose.
a year ago
Love this product works wonders! Good value and easy to apply!! This is my go to product! Last all day and works very good! I would so recommend to people! I would buy this product again! Love love love!
2 years ago
I really like the packaging of this product it's shaped like a pencil but once you open the cap it's a cream blush. The blush is very creamy and pigmented but me personally don't like creamy blush to put on my cheeks
a year agoSierra Vista, AZ
The formula just never blended right in my lips and looked really patchy. I do like it combined with another product, but would never use by itself.
2 years ago
Love it! It’s so nice and smooth. Definitely EASY to apply! I actually got it as a gift and I’m pretty sure I’ll be repurchasing it!
a year agoBattlefield, MO
I got this blush stick in one of my subscriptions and i really like it. All you need with it is a mirror and a beauty blender.
2 years agoBuffalo, NY
Only got this product in an Ipsy bag other wise I would have never thought to buy it myself but thought it worked good