treStiQue Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Tenerife Natural 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g

by trèStique

A two-in-one, weightless tinted moisturizer and built-in face blender. Less is more with this new two-in-one, cream-gel, tinted moisturizer. Light as air and powdery soft, this modern makeup glides onto skin to give you the perfect no-makeup, makeup look. Skin appears fresh and flawless with a naturally radiant, finish. This portable stick with sheer to medium, buildable coverage is perfect for use all-over face, or for quick touch-ups. This weightless tinted moisturizer is infused with Coconut Oil, known for its hydration properties. Its custom magnetic sealing cap keeps your makeup travel-friendly and spill-proof, while the built-in treSwitch Refill Face Blender allows for easy hands-free application on-the-go. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates TreStiQue creates everyday, two-in-one beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry, and apply makeup for life on-the-go. "Our Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick gives you that perfect natural no-makeup, makeup look. Perfect for everyday coverage. It's makeup to enhance the real you not cover it up!" Jennifer Kapahi, Co-founder This product is cruelty-free and free of synthetic fragrances, D5, petrochemicals, and talc. The sponge is made from synthetic rubber and is antibacterial.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of treStiQue Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Tenerife Natural 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g!
a year ago
Love this product works wonders! Good value and easy to apply!! This is my go to product! Last all day and works very good! I would so recommend to people! I would buy this product again! Love love love!
2 years ago
These tinted face sticks are perfect for anyone who may have a bit more dryness in their skin or simply wants a very lightweight moisturizing skin tint. They blend out amazingly well while adding just enough coverage for a no makeup makeup look.
a year agoPhiladelphia, PA
Nice highlight go natural for full glam with this try not to cake your face we get it your a snack;) hehe but I recommend I love it I recently got in in Ipsy and I love it easy for the go for purse or school bag
a year agoLafayette, LA
Lovely color. Blends nicely. Staying power is great! Doesn’t sweat off easily when used with a primer. Also pretty moisturizing and good used alone.
a year agoLakewood Rch, FL
Love this!!!! So soft, and creamy, and easy to blend! This is my go to cream product. I totally recommend this if you’re looking for a great product!