by trèStique

A two-in-one, weightless tinted moisturizer and built-in face blender. Less is more with this new two-in-one, cream-gel, tinted moisturizer. Light as air and powdery soft, this modern makeup glides onto skin to give you the perfect no-makeup, makeup look. Skin appears fresh and flawless with a naturally radiant, finish. This portable stick with sheer to medium, buildable coverage is perfect for use all-over face, or for quick touch-ups. This weightless tinted moisturizer is infused with Coconut Oil, known for its hydration properties. Its custom magnetic sealing cap keeps your makeup travel-friendly and spill-proof, while the built-in treSwitch Refill Face Blender allows for easy hands-free application on-the-go. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates TreStiQue creates everyday, two-in-one beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry, and apply makeup for life on-the-go. "Our Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick gives you that perfect natural no-makeup, makeup look. Perfect for everyday coverage. It's makeup to enhance the real you not cover it up!" Jennifer Kapahi, Co-founder This product is cruelty-free and free of synthetic fragrances, D5, petrochemicals, and talc. The sponge is made from synthetic rubber and is antibacterial.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of treStiQue Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Copacabana Chestnut 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g!
2 years agoJacksonville, FL
This was a bit chalky and sort of just sat on top of my skin. It wouldn’t blend in and meld with my makeup. I would not repurchase. The packaging is cute and convenient though.
a year agoBronx, NY
I’m not a fan of the packaging or the consistency of the product. It didn’t live up to my expectations. I really enjoyed the highlight stick that I received in a monthly subscription, so I decided to try the face stick. Overall, it’s not bad but it’s just not for me.
2 years agoPorter Ranch , CA
This gives me some nice subtle glow. I feel this product might be a little oily, I wouldn’t use it during summer with my combination skin though
2 years agoOntario , CA
This stick is so creamy. It blends so easy and seamlessly. It feels amazing and the pigment is so nice
a year agoWonder Lake, IL
Love the packaging, it works great and is dual sided so it’s very convenient. The color is amazing
2 years ago
And the product seems to be of great, quality. I've seen wonderful reviews of him. And I would love to test to be able to make my own reviews for my followers and I will be very happy to send me to test these wonderful products
2 years agoMiami , FL
Tengo uno y a la verdad que estoy enamorada de él, lo repetiría mil veces más! Es muy bueno y no es tan pegajoso o cremoso. Ha sido muy efectivo para mi!
a year ago
Blends well but I don’t think that I chose the right colour for my skin tone. It’s a really good product though and I would recommend it.
2 years agoMiami, FL
This is so good!! Affordable price for such quality! this is a life saver, absolutely getting another unit pretty soon!!