treStiQue Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick Copacabana Chestnut 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g

BY TRÈSTIQUE

A two-in-one, weightless tinted moisturizer and built-in face blender. Less is more with this new two-in-one, cream-gel, tinted moisturizer. Light as air and powdery soft, this modern makeup glides onto skin to give you the perfect no-makeup, makeup look. Skin appears fresh and flawless with a naturally radiant, finish. This portable stick with sheer to medium, buildable coverage is perfect for use all-over face, or for quick touch-ups. This weightless tinted moisturizer is infused with Coconut Oil, known for its hydration properties. Its custom magnetic sealing cap keeps your makeup travel-friendly and spill-proof, while the built-in treSwitch Refill Face Blender allows for easy hands-free application on-the-go. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates TreStiQue creates everyday, two-in-one beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry, and apply makeup for life on-the-go. "Our Tint, Moisturize & Blend Face Stick gives you that perfect natural no-makeup, makeup look. Perfect for everyday coverage. It's makeup to enhance the real you not cover it up!" Jennifer Kapahi, Co-founder This product is cruelty-free and free of synthetic fragrances, D5, petrochemicals, and talc. The sponge is made from synthetic rubber and is antibacterial. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Natasha E.
Jacksonville, FL
This was a bit chalky and sort of just sat on top of my skin. It wouldn’t blend in and meld with my makeup. I would not repurchase. The packaging is cute and convenient though.
Norika M.
Los Angeles
This gives me some nice subtle glow. I feel this product might be a little oily, I wouldn’t use it during summer with my combination skin though
Jessica G.
Ontario, CA
This stick is so creamy. It blends so easy and seamlessly. It feels amazing and the pigment is so nice
Angie P.
Wonder Lake, IL
Love the packaging, it works great and is dual sided so it’s very convenient. The color is amazing
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this product, it is amazing and it is at a great affordable price. It works better than I expected and is extreme effective. I would buy this product again and I think it works well with all different types of people as well.
Beatriz N.
And the product seems to be of great, quality. I've seen wonderful reviews of him. And I would love to test to be able to make my own reviews for my followers and I will be very happy to send me to test these wonderful products
Berlineza D.
Tengo uno y a la verdad que estoy enamorada de él, lo repetiría mil veces más! Es muy bueno y no es tan pegajoso o cremoso. Ha sido muy efectivo para mi!
Layla I.
Blends well but I don’t think that I chose the right colour for my skin tone.
It’s a really good product though and I would recommend it.
Lisbeth V.
Doral, FL
This is so good!! Affordable price for such quality! this is a life saver, absolutely getting another unit pretty soon!!