treStiQue Shimmering Nudes Holiday Set uploaded by leticia b.treStiQue Shimmering Nudes Holiday Set uploaded by leticia b.

BY TRÈSTIQUE

A limited-edition holiday set packed with mini crayons in bestselling shades for the perfect glimmering party look. This must-have set include five mini crayons in treStiQue's most-loved shades for a full party-ready face, plus a sweet mini clutch perfect for evening touch-ups. This set contains:-0.04 oz/1.1 g Mini Highlight Stick in Maldives Luminescent -0.025 oz/ 0.70 g Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Florence Fig-0.04 oz/ 1.1 g Mini Blush Stick in Bora Bora Coral -0.005 oz/ 0.13 g Mini Brow Pencil in Americano-0.025 oz/ 0.70 g Mini Shadow Crayon in Morimoto Pink Pearl-Mini Le Pak Bag in Black (With Mirror) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates These products are cruelty-free and formulated without synthetic fragrances, D5, and petrochemicals. "This set includes the perfect products to get you ready for any holiday party! My favorite part? Toss all your products into your Mini Le Pak bag for easy touch-ups all night long." Jenn Kapahi, treStiQue Co-Founder see more...

Buy on Sephora
Isabel M.
I bought this holiday set when they first came out and overall I really liked them. The Highlight stick is a bit chunky and it does show texture. The lippies are great they don't feel over drying and the color are beautiful. I love the shadow sticks they're very pigmented and easy to apply.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
OMG! Talk about shimmering and highlighting! Trestique is my new favorite. Their shimmer is great for every day. So easy to apply and blend to your blush. It literally last all day and doesn't become oily after long hour use. I strongly recommend this product.
leticia b.
Palmdale, CA
I couldn’t find the proper link for this product. But this is a brow pencil and it’s terrible. I got it in my Ipsy bag and I would never want something like this again and I definitely wouldn’t spend any money on it. For one it’s not my color which is fine but just to get it to show on my hand I had to dig it into my hand numerous times to get the color to show. Super dry and useless.
Felicia B.
I purchased this as kind of a try it kit … I have received a few products from this brand through Ipsy and I’ve really liked it all … these products I purchased were no different … very easy and convenient to use and great quality and long lasting and comfortable on the skin … the price was on point as well
Nic M.
Pretty decent collection, but the highlight and brow pencil could use work. The brow pencil isn’t universal and an eyeliner would have been a better choice. The highlighter just removes the foundation you’ve applied and smears. The lip pencil and eye pencil are beautiful though
Bryanne G.
This set is the perfect way to try out some of the more natural colors in the trèStiQue lineup. You get the highlight, brow pencil, lip, eye and blush crayons, all in the perfectly portable mini le'pak bag. Amazing deal to get this set, as all of these sold separately would be over 60$.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Samantha R.
Reading, PA
Got this for a Christmas gift , definitely something all woman should try . Day and night especially out and about
Gigi A.
The brow product is not that pigmented but I still haven’t tried the other objects in this set
NayNay G.
I always wanted to try the Trèstique Shimmering Nudes Holiday Set because I heard it’s amazing 😉 so might have to try this!! 😘❤️