BY TRÈSTIQUE #57 in Blush

Confession: When our complexion has an ethereal glow, it usually comes from an Instagram filter. But ever since we discovered this easy-to-use highlighting stick, we've been able to achieve that same radiance in real life. Featuring a silky-smooth, coconut oil-infused, cream-gel highlighter on one end and a built-in blending brush on the other, it brightens skin while leaving just a touch of luminous shimmer. see more...

• What are you supposed to do with this? Highlight brow bone? Highl...7 Answers
  • I want to try this ? Any feedback ?!7 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this? I received mine as a sample a...5 Answers
Andrea D.
This is really pretty! It can be applied lightly for a subtle glow or built up for a beaming glow. I’ve also applied powder highlight over it to set and it looked great! Can also be used as an eyeshadow base, inner corner highlight and browbone. But I suggest using a brush for the eye area because the stick can’t get into those small spaces. For my cheeks I prefer to use my fingers and pat it into the skin so I don’t disturb my foundation.
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
I love using this as a base for powder highlighter. You have to be careful how I apply it though... You can’t just draw it on like you assume with a highlighter stick. You have to put some on your finger then dab it on or use a mini beauty blender. I still gave it 4 stars though because it does provide a beautiful base for powder highlighter! It makes it pop more and last a lot longer than it does on its own. I do recommend this product!
Melissa T.
Cottonwood, CA
I received this in one of my monthly makeup subscriptions and was introduced to the brand that way. Since then I have received about 6 other products from their collection. None of them have disapointed!!! This highlighter is beautiful on its own or with other highlighter dusted over it. I can say without a doubt I'll be buying a replacement once my first one is gone.
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
I love the packaging of this brand, it's so cute and pocket size! This highlighter is great for traveling cause it fits so easily in your little travel bags. It's easy apply, soft and creamy. Apply multiple layers to get even more highlight but can also be done in one quick swoop if you apply the slightest pressure to get a thick line. It's subtly perfect
Chelsie L.
One of my favorite cream highlighters. It's the perfect golden/champagne sheen. & paired with a powder, it is amazing. I love this stuff so much, I have 2 of them. It goes on so smooth, I always use my ring finger to apply & blend in, it works so well. It's the perfect amount of shine & like I said, the powder over it just intensifies the highlight. I'm so in love.
Ellie (.
I got this in a sample size in one of my Sephora play boxes and was exited to try it out. It does highlight but I found it difficult to blend in and also that I had to press it hard against my face for it to apply. Once it’s on and blended it’s nice but I didn’t like how much time this takes to achieve and won’t be repurchasing.
Sydney K.
Le Roy, NY
Absolutely love this highlighter. This was one of the first highlighters I ever tried and was honestly hard to get away from. (I still use the daily) Its so convenient to use having it in the stick form, and being that it’s also in a cream form it’s moisturizing and really gives your face that extra glow compared to a powder highlighter!
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I got this highlighter product in one of my monthly subscription boxes and I've tried it a few times. I think that it gives you a nice subtle highlight and it's also a really compact product to carry around in your purse or use for travel. It doesn't give me the blinding glow that I love and I'm OK with that because there are some days I like a more natural look. The whole line of products is very interesting and I definitely think they can be versatile but they really have no color selection. They have a line of products and each product only comes in one color or very few shades like the lipsticks. I would use this highlighter stick in a pinch but it's not a holy grail item for me.
Jessi T.
Henrico, VA
This is something i would keep in my purse as it's such a compact size and it does work but it's definitely not my favorite. It isn't super glittery which is nice but it's a little harder to blend in than other sticks and it does swipe some of my makeup off when i use it. It's good if it's all you have but def not the best.
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
I'm an oily girl so I tend to stay away from highlighter a that being said I don't use this as a highlight I use it as an eyeshadow primers and it works awesome and gives my shadows more life. I also use it to highlight my brow.
Heather C.
Helmetta, NJ
What does everyone think? I have their lip crayon and I'm loving it. I'm wondering if this product is just as amazing?
denise r.
I want to try this ? Any feedback ?!
Brittney W.
Oxford
Where does everyone apply this? I got in my glambag and I feel like I just put it where ever. Not sure where it really goes!
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA
What are you supposed to do with this? Highlight brow bone? Highlight cheekbones?
Sasha W.
Omaha, NE
Does anyone know where to buy this? I received mine as a sample and am almost out but neither Sephora nor Ulta seem to carry any of the products that this brand make.