BY TRÈSTIQUE #51 in Blush

Confession: When our complexion has an ethereal glow, it usually comes from an Instagram filter. But ever since we discovered this easy-to-use highlighting stick, we've been able to achieve that same radiance in real life. Featuring a silky-smooth, coconut oil-infused, cream-gel highlighter on one end and a built-in blending brush on the other, it brightens skin while leaving just a touch of luminous shimmer. see more...

• What are you supposed to do with this? Highlight brow bon...8 Answers
  • I want to try this ? Any feedback ?!7 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this? I received mine as a ...5 Answers
Amy R.
Washington DC
I really like trestique as a brand, especially for how they engineer their product. Magnetic closures and the ability to switch out just a blender top or blotting sheet is a GREAT feature that speaks to a company that really has customer convenience in mind. All that said, the highlighter is great, and the “crayon” type shape makes it very easy to apply and then drop in your purse without worrying that it will get smushed. Highly recommend all around. treStiQue Highlight & Perfect Multipurpose Stick Maldives Luminescent 0.21 oz/ 6.1 g
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
I love using this as a base for powder highlighter. You have to be careful how I apply it though... You can’t just draw it on like you assume with a highlighter stick. You have to put some on your finger then dab it on or use a mini beauty blender. I still gave it 4 stars though because it does provide a beautiful base for powder highlighter! It makes it pop more and last a lot longer than it does on its own. I do recommend this product!
Jenni L.
Washington, DC
Caveat: I don’t use this highlighter for serious contouring. I just use it on my cheekbones and brow ridges for some subtle sheen. I love the color, and the texture isn’t too tacky/sticky like some other highlighter sticks I’ve used. The built-in sponge is great for blending, although I prefer to use a larger beauty blender for my cheeks and use the built-in option for my eyes. I’ve had mine for months and there’s still plenty left. I’m a fan!
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
What I like the most of this lip balm is the just bitten color it gives my lips. It is very moisturizing but I do not notice any plumping effects. It does have a very slight minty scent which I do enjoy but I like intense lip plumpers and this is not it. Also, the hydration doesn’t last long and you do have to keep reapplying which I dont mind because the look it gives is what i like.
Scarlett C.
Los Angeles
This highlighter is sooo creamy and amazing. It really enhances your inner glow from within because the glitters are so fine. It is super easy to blend and it is definitely worth the cost. A dupe for this highlighter is the  wet n wild MegaGlo Highlight Makeup Stick . I definitely recommend both of these highlighters, but especially the trestique one.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
What a Super savvy highlighter stick!! This stick is GREAT to keep in your purse for reapplication throughout the day! And you don’t need a brush to apply it! It’s good for all skin types, can be used as an eyeshadow as well! I apply mine to cheekbones to hair line, under eyebrows and dab right above upper lip! Love this stick!
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
I'm an oily girl so I tend to stay away from highlighter a that being said I don't use this as a highlight I use it as an eyeshadow primers and it works awesome and gives my shadows more life. I also use it to highlight my brow.
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
I'm officially on my fourth one... I love this. Easily applicable with a brush. Can use on eyes, lips, Brow bone, cheeks, or anywhere else you want some shine. I love how versatile and easy it is! The color is a beautiful champagne and is super smooth. Lovely highlight with a touch of shimmer but,no glitter whatsoever.
Jenny Z.
I received this as a sample from ipsy. At first I loved it because it made my cheekbones and nose glow and pop! But after wearing it for a while it just felt oily. It felt like it was oil that was making it shine. I guess I prefer powder highlights more. Very cute and compact though would use it for a dewy look.
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
I live using this highlight when I’m not wearing foundation or on light makeup days it looks so luminous and natural not glittery. It’s perfect for the summer. Looks beautiful on the cheek bones. Blends easily and lasts forever. I always get compliments when I wear this. I would definitely recommend.
Heather C.
Helmetta, NJ
What does everyone think? I have their lip crayon and I'm loving it. I'm wondering if this product is just as amazing?
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
What are you supposed to do with this? Highlight brow bone? Highlight cheekbones?
Brittney W.
Oxford
Where does everyone apply this? I got in my glambag and I feel like I just put it where ever. Not sure where it really goes!
denise r.
I want to try this ? Any feedback ?!
Sasha W.
Omaha, NE
Does anyone know where to buy this? I received mine as a sample and am almost out but neither Sephora nor Ulta seem to carry any of the products that this brand make.