Add a Photo

By TRÈSTIQUE
#63 in Blush
Confession: When our complexion has an ethereal glow, it usually comes from an Instagram filter. But ever since we discovered this easy-to-use highlighting stick, we've been able to achieve that same radiance in real life. Featuring a silky-smooth, coconut oil-infused, cream-gel highlighter on one end and a built-in blending brush on the other, it brightens skin while leaving just a touch of luminous shimmer.
Photos (89)
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
Sept. 28, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: trèStiQue Perfect Multipurpose Highlight Stick
I found out about this brand through ipsy and I'm glad I did. They are a relatively small company but they're products are really good and the packaging is so creative. They look like pencils and they're small and easy to use. I bought a mini set that included the highlight, contour, a few eyeshadows and a couple of lipsticks. I love using them and keeping them in my purse because of how tiny they are. The lipsticks are very creamy and pigmented. The eyeshadows are a bit hard to blend but they have great pigmentation. The contour stick is by far my favorite because it is so easy to blend and it is the perfect color on my skin. The highlighter I wasn't to impressed with because it feels a little chalky and it looks patchy on my skin. Other than that I love their products and I would recommend people try them out.
Donna C.
Donna C.
Sept. 29, 2016, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: trèStiQue Perfect Multipurpose Highlight Stick
I received this in one of my Ipsy bags. To be honest, I do not use this type of product usually; however, the shade and pigment is beautiful. I actually used it to highlight underneath my brow and I loved the outcome. I would definitely recommend this product, especially if you are someone who uses a highlighter. It was extremely easy to use. I saw several people confused about the packaging because the lid looks like the actually product. I think the packaging it adorable, and I like that it shows off what the product actually looks like, color wise. Again, beautiful shade, pigment, and it was very simple to use.
Eyvonne H.
Eyvonne H.
I got this in my July ipsy bag and I love it! I've wanted to try cream highlighters but I don't like that the exaggerate texture so much. This one blends out well with a damp beauty sponge or just your finger! I got the shade Maldives and it is perfect for my skin tone. I set mine with Reserve Your Cabana by Wet n Wild and it gave me such a beautiful glow without such an intense highlight (not that it's a bad thing) Depending on the price, I would definitely think about purchasing this. P.s. the sample is microscopic... like 0.04 Oz just saying
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Nov. 22, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: trèStiQue Perfect Multipurpose Highlight Stick
I received a sample size of this highlighter stick and like the color and pigment. The shade is buildable and looks like it would be flattering on all skin types. The formula itself is creamy, not powdery and there is no fallout. I did not find it to be irritating to my skin and it blends well. I carry it in my purse and the stick applicator makes it easy to apply on the go. The sample size is generous as well and should last a long time. I will consider purchasing in the future.
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Nov. 23, 2016, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: trèStiQue Perfect Multipurpose Highlight Stick
I got a sample of this highlighter in my Ipsy Glam Bag. Although the color was nice and the sparkle pretty and natural, I don't like the formula. It was very creamy but not long-lasting. It was far too easy to blend the product away. It didn't set and wiped away with the lightest touch. Even without touching, the product faded and creased away only after several hours. Not the quality I'd expect. This may work for people with dry skin but does not work for those with oily skin.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Sept. 13, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: trèStiQue Perfect Multipurpose Highlight Stick
I received this in my June Ipsy bag and I just started using it. It seems they always try to give this away and no one wants it. I love cream highlighters. So when I received this in was happy but at the same time wondering why no one wanted it. I use it every day now. The color is very pretty and seems it will match and complexion. It's a very white Ish frosty color. It is buildable so you can start light and add to your liking.
Jaclyn W.
Jaclyn W.
Reynoldsville, PA
Sept. 26, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: trèStiQue Perfect Multipurpose Highlight Stick
I got this in one of the Ipsy bags, it's a nice highlighter when I swatch it on my hand the color is amazing, for whatever reason when I apply it like my regular ligule highlighters it doesn't stay as well as I'd like. It gives off a great highlight & I set it with a highlighting powder and I love it but after an hour or two I can't see it anymore. Overall it is a nice highlighter but just doesn't stay as long as I'd like.
Jamiee L.
Jamiee L.
San Diego, CA
I love love love this product! It's perfect for layering under any powder highlighter! I usually use it on top of any glowy brightener/luminous cream - just right at the very tops of my cheek bones for an extra pop! It's also great for a cute nose and cuspids now highlight. The fact it's in a stick makes it even better- it's so easy to apply and it blends beautifully. 10/10 would recommend and repurchase!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Jacksonville, FL
Aug. 20, 2016, 3:28 a.m.
Review for: trèStiQue Perfect Multipurpose Highlight Stick
I love this little highlighter! It's little but gives the such a bright highlight. Its definitely one of my fave highlighters. I use this almost everyday. It can be used for very casual looks and is buildable to a more elegant look. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves a nice glow. I have even used it to contour my lips and used it alone on my lips for a very soft light lip colors
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
This highlighter glides on very smooth. It's a gorgeous pink frost color. I applied it to the back of my hand & used my fingers to stipple it on my cheekbones. It gave me a beautiful suttle glow. If you use the stick directly on your skin it's very pigmented. I dont normally use cream or stick highlighters but this one I will be using. It's so pretty. Great for fair-light skin tones.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Neptune, NJ
What does everyone think? I have their lip crayon and I'm loving it. I'm wondering if this product is just as amazing?
denise r.
denise r.
I want to try this ? Any feedback ?!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford
Where does everyone apply this? I got in my glambag and I feel like I just put it where ever. Not sure where it really goes!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Miami , FL
How is this best used? Should i put powder highlighter on top? I have it but im scared of it
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA
What are you supposed to do with this? Highlight brow bone? Highlight cheekbones?