trèStiQue Perfect Multipurpose Highlight Stick

by trèStique

A new generation cream-gel highlighter. Formulated to glide on skin with a soft, silky touch, highlighting and brightening skin with a veil of subtle shimmer.

Seals with our secure custom magnetic cap.

Includes trèSwitch Perfecting Sponge.

INGREDIENTS
HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, DIETHYLHEXYL ADIPATE, DIMETHICONE, MICA, POLYETHYLENE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, TALC, SILICA, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, POLYGLYCERYL­3 DIISOSTEARATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, NYLON­12, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, TOCOPHEROL, LECITHIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, GARDENIA TAHITENSIS FLOWER, CITRIC ACID , TIN OXIDE,TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES.

Do stick highlighters work better than powder?
Is this highlighter very pigmented?
What are you supposed to do with this? Highlight brow bone? Highlight cheekbones?
Start your review of trèStiQue Perfect Multipurpose Highlight Stick!
a month agoHaverhill, MA
Review for: Maldives Luminescent
Probably one of my favorite “on the go” highlighting sticks! It is so easy to use! I just use it on the high points of my cheeks, under the brow bone, and the bridge of my nose. The color is also so natural looking and easy to blend! I use my fingers to blend and pat it in place and it gives me a nice natural glow. I highly recommend this one!
2 months agoLansing
Review for: Maldives Luminescent
I got this in one of my fab fit fun boxes in the past. I use it to body highlight as I don’t see much pay off on my face or eyes. It kind of rubs off easily.
25 days agowoodridge
Review for: Bondi Beach Glow
I like it because it does give me the glow I want and it does last not too long which is perfect for me no recommendation at this point good for dry skin combination I would try other before I buy it again because I m trying to find the perfect highlighter for me
2 months agoSan Francisco
One of my first highlight sticks its perfect to use everywhere, face shoulders legs everywhere. It glides on smoothly, and then leaves a sheer glow that can be used everyday. Its not goldeny so you dont have to worry about wearing to school or office. Just the perfect amount of glow. Love it💕
a month ago
Review for: Bondi Beach Glow
I can’t get enough of this highlighter. It’s so simple to apply. It gives great color and is super easy to blend. The stick makes it so much better. It’s a little sheer with a hint of color. Just enough to make it perfect.
2 years agoEdmonson, TX
I love using this as a base for powder highlighter. You have to be careful how I apply it though... You can’t just draw it on like you assume with a highlighter stick. You have to put some on your finger then dab it on or use a mini beauty blender. I still gave it 4 stars though because it does provide a beautiful base for powder highlighter! It makes it pop more and last a lot longer than it does on its own. I do recommend this product!
2 years ago
I received this as a sample from ipsy. At first I loved it because it made my cheekbones and nose glow and pop! But after wearing it for a while it just felt oily. It felt like it was oil that was making it shine. I guess I prefer powder highlights more. Very cute and compact though would use it for a dewy look.
2 years agoAshburn, VA
trèStiQue Perfect Multipurpose Highlight Stick uploaded by Cheri B.
trèStiQue Perfect Multipurpose Highlight Stick uploaded by Cheri B.
I received this from Ipsy a while back and I really like it! I’m not huge on cream or liquid highlighters but this one blends better than others I’ve tried. The pigment is good and the color is beautiful. I prefer powder highlighters so I’m not sure I would buy this again, but I have used up the entire stick and would be interested in trying their contour stick and lip crayons.
4 months agoChipley, FL
Review for: Maldives Luminescent
I have a combo skin and usually highlighters emphasize the texture of my skin but not this one. I also don’t like glittery highlighters and prefer more natural ones for the daily wear. And this one is perfect for me. I can apply as much as I want and it blends out beautifully. It adds just the right amount of glow to my skin without glitter and over the top highlight. It looks natural. It applies well over the powder (I forgot to apply it before powder so many times). I tend to break my powders during travel but this one is in a stick form so I don’t have to worry about it. I also use it as an inner corner highlight especially on the no make up make up days. I prefer to apply it (and any highlighter actually) before bronzer and blush.
2 years agoHouston , TX
It doesn’t stay well on oily skin. I ended up giving it to my daughter to play with because I cannot use it at all. I tried it even as just a lip highlight it would slide off their too. However I have seen it work amazing for normal and dry skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...