BY TRÈSTIQUE

Once we got over how ornate and eye-catching this baroque-inspired box was on the outside, we took a peek inside to find even more beautiful offerings. This travel-friendly set includes some of our favorite dual-ended essentials: two Mini Shadow Crayons with built-in smudgers and creamy, crease-free hues, two Mini Matte Lip Crayons featuring a rich matte formula and a glossy balm, and a Mini Highlight Stick with a brightening crayon on one end and a blending brush on the other. see more...

Alicia K.
This is decent collection! I absolutely love the highlighter crayon! It glides on and blends nicely. Its also the perfect shade. I also love the shadow crayons. The green is very unique and blends nicely then dries for a long lasting color. The gold eyeshadow crayon is awesome. It is my absolute favorite. Its not a bright gold. The nude lip color was the only thing i didnt care for. Although, i can make it work with a darker pinky nude lip liner. The red lip crayon is perfect. The formula is amazing. I can dab it on for more of a stained look or swipe it on for an intense red. I love the shape of the crayon because i dont even need a liner to get the edges perfect everytime. This is a great collection. I definitely recommend!
Kris W.
Livermore, CO
This tréStique brand is amazing. I love the blush stick and lip crayon the best. They are so smooth and long lasting. They are my go to when I need to get ready in a hurry!
Theresa G.
A good set when you want to try some of their more popular colors of lip and eye shadow shades. I love that the matte lipsticks are creamy and moisturizing enough to not leave my lips like the Sahara. The eyeshadows ate great too but I find you do need a base to keep them from melting later in the day.
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
I was a little hesitant to buy this but I’m glad I did. The highlight in it is my favorite thing in this box. Everything is easy to blend and fast for on the go. The one downside is that the nude lip color is a little too light for my skin tone.
Jennifer T.
I bought this through ipsy a few years ago and I think it’s a great set. A good mix of neutral and bolder shades. The highlighter is nice and I love the packaging. Everything is very easy to use and works to make quick makeup looks.
Shannon F.
Staten Island, NY
the colors in this set are beautiful and this is such a great value. the eyeshadow sticks are pigmented and easy to work with. the lipstick crayons are a touch dry (the matte ones) but they have great lasting power
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
I love this Trestique collection! It contains two eye pencils, two lip and cheek pencils, and one gorgeous highlighter! Worth it to even just get the highlighter in "Maldives".
Rhea A.
Rochester, NY
I have a couple of these eyeshadow and lippies. I had never heard of the brand until I started to do the makeup subscription boxes. The packaging is super cute and creative. The lippies are creamy and the eyeshadows are pretty pigmented. I not sure what the normal sizes because mine did come in the boxes. Mine are fairly small in my opinion not sure if they come full size
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
These are ok. Personally I’ve found them to be a bit ok the cakey side and they don’t blend well. The highlighter is a little better but not by much. It’s a little pricey for the quality in my opinion. I wouldn’t recommend it unless you really like stick/cream products .
Mary D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Love all the colors in this little collection. There's a huge highlighter stick which I am a big fan of ever since I received a sample from the sephora monthly box