BY TRÈSTIQUE

A tinted lip balm that makes lips look fuller. This cute, pocket-size plumping balm is both collectible and crave-able. It enhances the look of lips with treStiQue's proprietary Maxi Lip and marine collagen microspheres, both clinically-proven ingredients that help lips look up to 32 percent fuller over time. The formula is also infused with shea butter for smooth, soft, and supple lips. It leaves lips moisturized, and plump-looking, with a kiss of color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates treStiQue creates everyday two-in-one beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry and apply makeup perfect for life on-the-go. Maxi Lip and marine collagen microspheres are clinically proven to create fuller-looking lips. This product is free of synthetic fragrances, D5, petrochemicals, talc, and parabens. treStiQue products are always cruelty-free and never tested on animals."This product literally lives in every bag and jacket pocket I own! My lips are always chapped so this is my go-to! Plus it leaves a kiss of pretty color." Jenn Kapahi, treStiQue Co-Founder see more...

treStiQue Mini Plumping Lip Balm Nicaragua Nude 0.21 oz / 6.0 g
  • "Very hydrating and plumping! A little goes a long way and it is very smoothing. Super affordable as well and the packaging is adorable." in 5 reviews
Beauty R.
This is the worst lip balm I have ever used. It’s does not moisturize at all it just sits on top of your lips highlighting the dead skin it’s awful.bAnd it’s not nude it’s more of a coated white color with a touch tan. Will never ever buy this again.
Ana M.
San Diego
I feel like this didn’t plump my lips and the presentation makes it hard to put on your lips and stay within the lies. Also the balm has a lot more tint than I though and it is streaky! I am not a fan of this at all.
Sara L.
This balm is super moisturizing without being sticky! I got mine online when there was a sale going on and I’m so glad I took the chance on it. The color is subtle so it’s nice for days I don’t want a bold lip look
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I have this a try, the color was nice but it did not feel the best on my lips. I have very dry, sensitive lips. But I'm sure on someone else's lips it would be great.
Amanda M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I absolutely love this plumping lip balm. It is tiny and fits great in a clutch for nights out and transitions perfectly from day to night. I received mine as an add on with Fab Fit Fun for $5.
Ashton P.
Oxford, OH
Tammy M.
PRINCETON, WV
This lip crayon was a dream great pigment and it stayed creamy not dry and lasted forever perfect to pop in your bag and go
Debbie M.
Lincoln
Not my favorite color. Very small for the price. Seems to dry out my lips. Does not seem to last that long.
Julie K.
Yonkers, NY
Not that plumping but i love the color and it is super moisturizing and definitely want more colors
shauna l.
Guelph, ON
I tried this balm because i got another lip balm in my fabfitfun box. I really like this brand! While i don't find it really "plumps" your lips i really like how it feels on my lips, it gives it a moisturizing glow instead of a shine which i like too. would recommend if you need a lip balm, but not if you want a plumping balm.

Sephora