MakeupLip MakeupLipsticktrèStique
Mini Matte Crayon - Nantucket Nude

trèStique Mini Matte Crayon - Nantucket Nude

by trèStique

Does anybody know If there is any other color of this lip crayon?
Is this brand good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of trèStique Mini Matte Crayon - Nantucket Nude!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Super creamy and matte but doesn't leave the lips feeling dry. Gorgeous color for every day wear. in reviews
...orangey brown and goes well under a nice gloss or by itself. It's pretty long lasting too.in reviews
I received this in Florence Fig in an ipsy bag and I love it. It's matte, but not drying. Because it's a little hydrating, it's not super long lasting and it does transfer, but it wears fairly evenly. Also, I don't know if this is because of the color or the formula, but I think it makes my lips look a little bigger!in reviews
Ivy K.
Baileyton, AL
trèStique Mini Matte Crayon - Nantucket Nude uploaded by Ivy K.
I actually love this brand. Recent first time user and I was amazed with the colors in my gift set! I love the matte consistency BUT its longevity isn't the best if you are eating or drinking. But as far as wearing it to work all day, it passed my test!!!
karen J.
trèStique Mini Matte Crayon - Nantucket Nude uploaded by karen J.
I like this product(along with its other minis) for traveling or on the go makeup. I used it in the photo while riding In a car on a really bumpy road. 😂 my only disgruntlement is it's a bit firm, I have hooded, wrinkly, stupid thin eyelids and this just tugged away. I now swipe it on my finger to apply and that works great.
suzana H.
Franklin, WI
trèStique Mini Matte Crayon - Nantucket Nude uploaded by suzana H.
Purchased at: Target
I would truly recommend these to anyone! As someone who isn't great at eyeshadow but wants something to last all day these are perfect... Easy to use and last all day!
Cheryl D.
Hamilton, OH
trèStique Mini Matte Crayon - Nantucket Nude uploaded by Cheryl D.
Love these little mini lippies! Great for travel, creamy matte color. Perfect for your handbag!
Nicole C.
trèStique Mini Matte Crayon - Nantucket Nude uploaded by Nicole C.
I love these mini matte lipsticks. These are easy to grab and go, and the matte isn't overdrying. The product itself last a good while. They have many options from nude to bold and retail $12 a piece.
Alla B.
Brooklyn, NY
trèStique Mini Matte Crayon - Nantucket Nude uploaded by Alla B.
I love this nude so much it’s perfect. I like the size and I love the way it glides one. But I’m very disappointed that it doesn’t stay on at all wish that it had staying power
Sydney P.
s
trèStique Mini Matte Crayon - Nantucket Nude uploaded by Sydney P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite make up brands of all time, and I love, love this lip crayon! It is like a lip pencil and lip stick all in one! Perfect size for travel and you will receive so many compliments wearing this! It is easy to apply and the pigment is so beautiful I definitely recommend it!!💗💗💗
Amanda S.
Lindale, TX
trèStique Mini Matte Crayon - Nantucket Nude uploaded by Amanda S.
trèStique Mini Matte Crayon - Nantucket Nude uploaded by Amanda S.
I got this in an Ipsy bag ages ago, but I’ve hung on to it because I do really like it! It’s matte but nice and creamy so it doesn’t dry your lips out. I would have never thought I would look good in a color like this, as it goes more to brown, but I really do like the color. trèStique Mini Matte Crayon - Nantucket Nude
LeAnn W.
Lenoir, NC
trèStique Mini Matte Crayon - Nantucket Nude uploaded by LeAnn W.
What I have they didn’t have it listed. It is the Mini Brow Pencil in the shade Americano. It can included with the Mini Eye Essentials Luxe Neutral Set. Perfect for travel just grab it and go.
Yuliya P.
Hst Newcastle, DE
trèStique Mini Matte Crayon - Nantucket Nude uploaded by Yuliya P.
I’ve got the set of 6 mini matte lip crayons from my Aufust Boxycharm base box. These lip crayons are really gorgeous, they’re not drying my lips, have a nice matte velvet finish, very vibrant colors. This mini format is very handy for traveling and vacations, all could be thrown to a purse and you can use different shades through the day depending on your mood 😁 There’s a con of a Belize Bordeaux shade - it stains! The stain gone after hours of sleep but be prepared. Other shades are ok. Was surprised by the full price of a set, 50 something dollars for 6 mini products.