BY TRÈSTIQUE

A two-in-one, modern lip duo featuring a matte lip crayon and shiny moisturizing lip balm. This matte lip crayon glides on instantly with velvety color, and it feels ultra-soft yet weightless on lips. Its pure matte color is buildable, with a lasting, matte finish. The hydrating BB lip balm features a matching color that wraps lips in shiny color, leaving them moisturized, smooth, and super soft. This rich balm can be layered under your lip color as a moisturizing primer or over lip color to change your matte color to a shiny finish. It's infused with coconut oil, which is known for its hydration properties, and it's also enriched with cocoa butter, monhoi tahiti butter, peach oil, and olive fruit oil to help restore, regenerate, and protect. Its custom magnetic sealing cap keeps your makeup travel-friendly and spill-proof while the built-in treSwitch Refill BB balm can be refilled and switched out. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates TeStiQue creates everyday 2-in-1 beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry & apply makeup for life on-the-go! "Our Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon is the best of all lip worlds! I love to change my look based on my mood and this product allows me to go matte and bold or subtle and shiny anytime I feel like it. I wear all the shades because it's hard to choose just one favorite!" Jennifer Kapahi, Co-founder This product is cruelty-free and free of synthetic fragrances, D5, petrochemicals, and talc.

Nicole K.
This was in my FabFitFun box and I absolutely love it. First of all, the color is spot on - neutral enough to be quick and easy. I also think the lipstick with added gloss is awesome. I have had trouble with the little gloss end breaking off and it runs out too fast. But the replacements add inexpensive and easy and I like they you can refill just the gloss part and keep using the product. This is a fantastic product.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I received the trestique matte color and shiny balm lip crayon in Florence fig in the fall FabFitFun box. The formula of both the matte color and balm are great. The color I received is just not me. I have seen so many great reviews of this product and I can’t wait to try some of the other colors. treStiQue Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon Florence Fig Lip Crayon
Beth H.
Pacific, MO
I love this pencil! The packaging is great, with both a lip color and a balm in one. The magnetic closure is high quality. The color itself is a natural nude, would work well for many skintones. The gloss feels very nice and is very handy to have readily available. My only suggestion would be to make this color in a long wearing formula, as it has very little staying power.
Phoebe M.
Batavia, OH
I love matte lips and will willingly try any brand or product that promises long wear matte lips. I received a trial of this from a monthly subscription and I liked the color more than the finish, so I ordered a full-size. I found the product drying, it bled over my lip line and did not last as well as Stila products which are far higher quality
Sidney V.
I have yet to find a lipstick like this one but have had no luck. It feels so velvety and the color is unique, because I can’t find a dupe for it. However, the reason it gets 4 stars is because of the price and the gloss it comes with. I don’t do gloss and even if I did, the price is still too high.
Megan G.
baltimore, md
I received this in my fabfitfun box and I was just not a fan, the packaging is clever but at first I could not figure out how to use it and took off the tip of the product and then it didn’t go on very evenly which was disappointed and it also had this weird smell which was the part I couldn’t get over and stopped using it.
Tammi D.
Pennington, NJ
One of my favorite lip colors of all time. The color is perfect for every day wear, and the crayon style ensures it applies smoothly and easily.  The color lasts most of the day and only needs re-application after I eat a meal. Highly recommend!
Natalie G.
I love this lipstick/lipbalm duo! The lip balm is perfect for wearing underlipstick because it doesn't prevent the lipstick from going on sheet like most. The lipstick is very pigmented and lasts all day and I have loved every shade I have tried
Adèle D.
Seattle, WA
I LOVE this lipstick! It actually lives in my purse. It’s perfect for an easy touch up, the pigment is great, and there is a moisturizing balm to the other side, it’s perfect for a dry lips day and you want something natural on your lips.
hailey i.
Love love love this product! Beautiful color and I love that it has a lip balm with it for when my lips get a little dry. It’s not cheap but not expensive, and sooo worth the buy! I recommend to everyone, even people who hate lipstick.