Trestique Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon Belize Bourdeaux In Box

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trestique Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon Belize Bourdeaux In Box!
How would you rate this product?
Pickerington
Trestique Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon Belize Bourdeaux In Box uploaded by Cassandra V.
I received the Trestique Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon Belize Bourdeaux in my Ipsy Glam Bag Plus. I like that I can apply the tinted lip balm to my lips and use the pointed tip of the lipstick to line my lips and fill in with color. The magnetic cap is a neat touch.
Bronx, NY
Trestique Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon Belize Bourdeaux In Box uploaded by Cruz M.
Bb balm it’s infuse with cocoa butter it very Mayte it come 3 in one lipstick, capuchón magnetique, rough levres And Baume lavres is 2 in 1 crayon refillable lip balm, you can travel for life on the go with this
Bradenton , FL
I enjoy this product, I just wish it was matte! I love the color and the fact that is comes with a balm, how cute is that! Perfect for the fall and winter because of the deep color! Can’t wait to put this in my everyday stash!
Bradford, PA
Trestique Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon Belize Bourdeaux In Box uploaded by Jessica B.
Great buildable matte color. Nice wine red shade. Super creamy and pigmented. Just a light coat works for every day,but you can build it up for more of a punch. I love that this came with a balm also. You can wear each together or each on their own. Sometimes I’ll just use the balm for a bit of moisture. The magnetic cap is amazing for travel and just fun to play with.
Trestique Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon Belize Bourdeaux In Box uploaded by Diamond S.
This is a pretty nice product. Very comparable to the Elf Lip Crayons e.l.f. Matte Lip Color, Nearly Nude (ignore the shade.) This one however comes with a cute little (unpigmented) lip balm which is cute...but unnecessary. The product is creamy and the packaging is nice and feels expensive. Personally though, I’d just go with elf because why spend more for unnecessary little things? I received this in my Ipsy Glam Plus Box. Also the cap looks like a pencil but it is plastic and a depiction of the shade.
Love the way this shade (Belize Bordeaux) looks on my lips, it's a beautiful berry fuschia color! I also like that it comes with a lip balm all in one set. But my only wish for this product is that it was more long lasting and transfer resistant, it comes off on my cups when I drink and I have to reapply. But other than that it's a great product and I would consider buying again if I liked the shade enough.
Nashville, TN
I love the color and the snap top magnetic lid. The formula is smooth and creamy, could be longer wearing, though. The balm at the other end is fine, but a bit unnecessary. It would be nice to have if it were a long wear product, but otherwise just lightens the color. Would buy again, but I just use the main end, really.
Carmichael
Probably the most innovative packaging, with a magnetic lid! Super smooth formula with a matte finish and a lip balm in the bottom means this lip crayon does double duty and can be worn matte or with a slight sheen. Shade was a little pink on me than expected but still and excellent shade.
Buckley, WA
Balms and lipstick! It has a magnetic cap too! Its not the shade advertised its much brighter and more pink than purple actually. I gave this to my mom as a gift because i wss disappointed but she LOVES it. She wears it daily. Not for me i guess
1,484 reviews
I love Trestique for really being travel friendly and on-the-go, in a rush, but look gorgeous, put together and natural with some va-va-voom. I love this cranberry shade that I found for me lasts as long as others. I love that a tinted balm is included in the end and it's only $5 to replace the balm when I need more.

Looking for your answer?