7 colors available

BY TRÈSTIQUE

A two-in-one, modern lip duo featuring a matte lip crayon and shiny moisturizing lip balm. This matte lip crayon glides on instantly with velvety color, and it feels ultra-soft yet weightless on lips. Its pure matte color is buildable, with a lasting, matte finish. The hydrating BB lip balm features a matching color that wraps lips shiny color, leaving them moisturized, smooth, and super soft. This rich balm can be layered under your lip color as a moisturizing primer or over lip color to change your matte color to a shiny finish. It's infused with coconut oil, which is known for its hydration properties, and it's also enriched with cocoa butter, monhoi tahiti butter, peach oil, and olive fruit oil to help restore, regenerate, and protect. Its custom magnetic sealing cap keeps your makeup travel-friendly and spill-proof while the built-in treSwitch Refill BB balm can be refilled and switched out. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates TeStiQue creates everyday 2-in-1 beauty essentials that simplify how you use, carry & apply makeup for life on-the-go! "Our Matte Color & Shiny Balm Lip Crayon is the best of all lip worlds! I love to change my look based on my mood and this product allows me to go matte and bold or subtle and shiny anytime I feel like it. I wear all the shades because it's hard to choose just one favorite!" Jennifer Kapahi, Co-founder This product is cruelty-free and free of synthetic fragrances, D5, petrochemicals, and talc. see more...

Buy on Sephora
monica a.
monica a.

It is very good paints very much there is no dryness on the lips it is very bright makes your lips the best it paints of wonder its quality is very good when it paints it stays its companion color protects the lips a lot and you do not stay the color very well and it is Look strong and very cute
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Homestead, FL
This Lip Crayon is life changing! It has such a beautiful color, super soft and great for any occasion. I have bought like 3 of these. This would make a great simple gift for a friend or family. The price is very good, not expensive at all. I would definitely recommend this to someone!
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
This product is amazing the creamy consistency and the softness on your lips was just amazing. As a make up artist it's hard to find lipsticks and lip butters or any kind of make up to extenuate your clients features and her lips. And not to mention amazing pigmentation in this product
Dany V.
Dany V.
Newark, De Delaware
Bom eu ainda não esperiementei , em não tenho opinião propia , mas adoraria experimentar. Essa cor e linda , e como todos os produtos mostrados aqui são maravilhosos , tenho certeza que vou amar. Os comentário são sempre positivos a respeito dos produtos. Eu queroooo!
Diamond S.
Diamond S.
Walterboro, SC
I've received this product awhile back from my ipsy bag. I love it how smooth it applys on the lips also great pigment if colors. Would love something that's matte. It's also kept my lips moisturizer so I most say this is a wonderful lipstick that I've experienced
Yolima M.
Yolima M.
West New York, NJ
I absolutely love this lip balm for my lips it slides on phenomenal ! I will definitely rebuy this in the later future! It makes my lips feel flawless and soft which not many products can achieve ! <3
I Recommend it and I'm addicted to this product !
Tika K.
Tika K.
Scranton, PA
I got one these trestique lip crayon from Ipsy , and it is very easy to use. It did meet my my expectations and I love this lip crayon because it is matte but very comfortable on lips. I would like to purchase a lot other products from this brand.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Hyde Park, NY
I have this in the color Belize Bordeaux it is a pink that has a slight red to it. It's is easy to apply and smooth. It stays on all day and feels hydrating. It is nice on its own or on top of a matte lipstick.
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
My friends come over to my house we have little make up classs and she bought this we try it and so so so good....it blends to me especially to my Asian skin tanish brown..I wanna buy that someday
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
Do nit like this crayon at all!! It does not last very long and literally looks like broken up crayon on my lips. I got this in my ipsy bag and threw it out right away.
Does this product have good pigmentation?
Sana K.
Sana K.
Does it have other shades?
Betsy J.
Betsy J.
Otsego, MI
Where can I buy this?
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Carlisle, PA
Is this lip crayon highly pigmented?
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Waldorf, MD
When you're applying it to your lips does it hurt?